Thread: CPU bottleneck for games, Yes or not?

CPU bottleneck for games, Yes or not?

I uses a computer system mainly for gaming zone . For that I have core to quad processor and 4GB ram One graphic card so all over I have good configireted pc . The performance of my pc is also a good but when I was experienced gaming over the bottleneck pc too good. I have knowledge about the bottleneck CPU is for gaming purpose. If anybody have bottleneck CPU gaming experience or a knowledge regarding this then reply soon.

Re: CPU bottleneck for games, Yes or not?

Yes, it true bottleneck CPU is mainly designed for the gaming zone purpose because bottleneck CPU improve the performance of the other computer peripheral. Bottleneck is refers anything that impedes or limit to anything. When we are playing a game over a system that time many hardware devices are interacting with the processor .That time possibility one device will be a bottleneck or more than one device become bottle neck.

In today’s many high definition games are available, this games very high intensive and need more graphic to play. For such type games are not play in normal system. For playing such type game we have to invest the lot of many or there is one another option if our CPU is bottleneck CPU then we reduce the cost of pc and get high quality of performance on it. So for a gaming purpose bottleneck CPU is very important.

Bottleneck occurs when processor is so busy that time it cannot respond to request for time. This situation occurs when CPU indicating a high rate of processor activity but mainly by along. Such type of condition is mostly occurring when we are using PC for playing game. That time many hardware are interacting with the processor and send and giving data to processor some time processor not responding quickly if it is bottle neck then there is such type of problem.

According to my knowledge in now a day for gaming zone bottleneck CPU is necessary. If we want experience real high definition and good video performance for that we have bottleneck CPU without the bottleneck CPU you can’t do this. Bottleneck CPU is only processor who targets the CPU when it not performing a quick task response that it helps the processor to giving a response for time.