Thread: ASUS Deluxe p8p67 rev b3 doesn’t power button blinks and doesn’t power on.

ASUS Deluxe p8p67 rev b3 doesn’t power button blinks and doesn’t power on.

Hi to everyone. It’s the one of the worst day for me. This evening my computer system stopped working. Don’t know the exact reason about that. I just, as daily press the power button present on CPU. What I noticed after that was there were the only LED and the Power button which were blinking. This happens only when the computer is on. But it dint seem to be like that. The computer any how didn’t start. Having the basic knowledge just tried few simplest things. I unplug the power cable and also changed the power supply. Still no solutions. Can anyone post a solution? I will be thankful to him.

Re: ASUS Deluxe p8p67 rev b3 doesn’t power button blinks and doesn’t power on.

First of all would like to give you some general information on the blinking of the lights. See blinking is nothing, just a warning of an excess current on the power bus in power supply box. There is thinking in the minds of everyone that it is indication of error free starting of the system. No that’s not the right thinking. So this excess flow of current might be an issue. As mentioned you had changed the power supply, then I suppose there are issues with the lose wiring on the board. Sometimes due to the short circuit you might face this problem. Was having only above information to help you.

With the growing trends in business between two countries. China is the foremost country which has stepped its entire business delegates into India. Now a day it’s the China’s product in the Indian market which is enjoying the fruits. We cannot distinguish China’s duplicate product and genuine product. There is a no margin for error. So what I want to say is that you might have brought that duplicate motherboard. I had heard from mine friend that he bought the mother board for cheaper price and face the same problem. The pins on the board were bent. So I would imply you to just check that out and go for a genuine product purchase. If that’s the only thing which is creating error I am sure changing it will give you best results.

Still with not a correct solution??? Wait here am I to give a right solution to your problem. Just follow mine steps carefully. Just clear the CMOS button with the help of clear button. Having complexity you are recommended to read the instructions in the manual provided to you. After doing that if you’re facing the problem again, then just do one simple thing unplug all cables connected to CPU. Open the cabinet, remover the motherboard from the case. Keep it aside for some time. After keeping it aside for sometime just reconnect it properly. With your gentle hands just rub the heat stink. If still it does not work then the last thing for you to do is RMA the board.