Thread: How to upgrade Ram up to 32 GB in Asus Maximus IV Extreme motherboard

How to upgrade Ram up to 32 GB in Asus Maximus IV Extreme motherboard

Friends, I would like to upgrade my RAM up to 32 GB on Asus Maximus IV Extreme motherboard. If anyone has any suggestion then, please tell me and how to do that also tell me. I am right now using CPU: i7 200k, RAM: 16 GB divided in 4. I know that anyone can help me. I am ready to do anything to take my RAM on 32 GB. Please give me right solution. i know that 32 GB is much more for any one but i need that. Don't think many more about money just give me a solution. if i found that's good me then i go for it.

Re: How to upgrade Ram up to 32 GB in Asus Maximus IV Extreme motherboard

I think you can’t get upgrade because on your motherboard you have only 4 slots for RAM, but there you already inserted 4 RAM with 4 GB. You need to get 4 RAM with 8 GB memory, then you get total 32 GB RAM. Another wise you can keep 16 GB. But one thing is sure about this it will become near to 1000 dollar and that can upgrade your performance in many way. it take you too fast,you can get done your work at high speed just like a rocket. if you are a any kind of technical worker then it's good for you another wise it will be useless for you because that kind of people need the speed for complete their work in minimum time.you need to get that it's high cost thing. Try it that’s very best thing.

Everything is possible in current time, you just need the money. Because every best thing needs best money another wise it’s not become a best. You need to pay heavy cost for it, it’s not good for economically. If you are taking this without any serious reason then drop this idea, take it if actually required it. With your given detail, I come to know that your previous all of this setup near to $850. I think take your setup in hex core and get your RAM up to 24 GB. it's too fast for any home user but it less for any fast working man. But i think 24 GB is more for any one because 32 GB mostly use in any industry type user.

Hey, doesn’t be fear I am here, I give you the right way to get your motherboard RAM near to 32 GB. I know some quotation for you and i know that you like it if you are ready to buy it.it's too good but too costly but get happy that you can get that what do you want. just check out this: 8 GB G.SKILL ram worth 150 dollar then 4 RAM Price is 600 dollar. I7 970 CPU near to 600 dollar and one good motherboard, all of this go near 1300 dollar. It’s too costly you need to decide this all at time of get the previous configuration.

I can suggest you take SuperMicro X6DA8-G2 (I7525) worth $680 motherboard. i know that after purchase of this your previous RAM can't get wast because in this motherboard you get 8 slots of RAM there you can place your old and new RAM also. It all the way good for you another wise you any another motherboard then you need to take out all the old RAM that’s not good for memory and think about that 8 slot, you can easily also increase the RAM in future that time you don’t need to buy new RAM.