Thread: Was flashing video card but fried Intel i7-920

Was flashing video card but fried Intel i7-920

This morning I received a reference card Asus 6950HD. I proceeded to flash 6970 bios successfully. I noticed the first start was a little spark in the level of PCI-E connectors. Everything worked well for more than six hours, and started to blue screen. The first message had to do with grain, but then he just said: "A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated." So I flashed the card to the original bios of 6950 had a backup this morning, yet I have the same error. I just could not be. I changed the card with an old 8600GTS keep as backup. The symptoms: after booting into Windows, 1-2 minutes later idle or if I try to do anything, I blue screen and the message "A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been finished.”So I booted back into the BIOS, set everything back to default (the speed of action, tension, etc) and tried again.

Re: Was flashing video card but fried Intel i7-920

Hello I am having same problem. I started playing urevideo (720p mkv) I pay money for my 920 is used here in last week, but the original owner said he had never OC'd the processor, and has been working fine until today. I have no idea how to fix this. This message does not support Overclocking, but why I can do even with stock settings? Could I have inadvertently fried somehow? How can you verify that? I'm not sure what to do to fix things at this time.

You have to disconnect all other disks because each time you restart from an accident, you should change the BIOS boot order. So either put a system disk or NOT ask to boot from the CD-ROM AHCI. 25% of the time that will tell me RAID is not healthy. I just got a new blue screen, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR. Now I'm pretty sure my motherboard is the question. I'm going to buy the cheapest I can find 1366 board tomorrow and see what happens. Is there any chance that this is related to the SSD? Trying to install this program if I can stay in Windows long enough.

Hello guys please follow the following steps. First you have to go to start menu, and then you have to enter msconfig, when you have done with it then right click on properties and from there run as admin. After that, select first tab tick bootlog. And then Services tab, tick cover the entire ms services. When finished with it tick disables all. And then ticks just the ones connected to your gpu. After that go to startup services and Untick all from there and in the last step apply reboot. And test it its working or not.

Stop messing through the board and RMA. Earlier than the magic smoke out your CPU, hard drive and power supply. Playing with a table that had a power failure is very stupid. Sounds like you're around the mark of 95%. And yes, let's start the motherboard, if there is a short somewhere that you only make it worse with each start. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. If you still having doubt then try to find that on internet. I am sure you will get proper solution.

I stopped. I figured I supposed to give a chance before going into the whole fiasco of the RMA. My biggest concern is essentially the RAID array. I have plans to pay money for a X58 saber tooth while waiting for the replacement for the reason that EVGA doesn’t do cross-ships to Canada to any further extent. Therefore, I will take 4 days to reach them, another 2-3 days to ship it, and another 3 days to contact me. 10 business days = 2 full weeks. It cannot be out of accomplishment this time. Is the specific RAID controller? How could a backup now?