Thread: Need high quality AMD bulldozer processor

Need high quality AMD bulldozer processor

Hello, I have currently worked on the AMD 955 series motherboard and the processor I want is compatible with this motherboard. Now I want to purchase the advanced version of the AMD processor. I had listened so much about AMD bulldozer processor. Now I need some help for the choosing the high quality processor. Please give me the guidance about the high quality processor and please tell me that the AMD bulldozer processor is compatible with AMD 955 series motherboard or not?

Re: Need high quality AMD bulldozer processor

Hey dude, the processor you want to choose is to be the AMD bulldozer processor. This is the most wanted high speed AMD processor and there is not its compatible processor presents in the market. AMD company will planned for release this processor during the second quarter of 2011. So, you need to wait for this AMD bulldozer processor and within the few month you can easily purchased this processor and you can insert it into the AMD 955 series motherboard.

Hey, I think the decision you taken is absolutely correct because the AMD will launched this processor in the second quarter of 2011. I have read the features of this processor and I must tell you that this processor works so fast as compared to other AMD and Intel based processor. This AMD bulldozer processor provides the features of the 256-bit FPU with shared L2 cache and 16-core processor design present in this bulldozer processor. Hence you need to purchase this processor after realizing that processor.

I also want to know about the AMD bulldozer processor. See, this is the new technology based processor will have to launched in the market but we don’t know the actual performance of this processor. The owner of this processor says that this is the major redesign AMD processor after building the Athlon 64 processor. The AMD Athlon 64 processor was realized in the 2003 year. Now they will release the new technology based AMD bulldozer processor. So, as per mine thinking you need to firstly check the performance of the AMD processor and then purchased this processor.

The motherboard you currently use is to be the one of the most compatible AMD motherboard and it provides lots of features which is never seen in any AMD motherboard. You had already decided that this processor is compatible with the your currently used motherboard. I think you need to check the configurations of the AMD bulldozer processor. This will clear your concept. After that you need to read the AMD 955 series motherboard features. This feature presents in the manual of the motherboard.

I also faced the similar kind of issue. Previous days mine friend tell me that there is new AMD processor will realized in the market. And he said me that this is the highest speed AMD processor. In that time I had work on the AMD motherboard but I immediately need the new branded processor. Hence I would not wait of this processor and immediately I had purchased the other AMD phenom II processor. This AMD processor also gives the high speed and it works really well. I think you should decide that wait for the AMD bulldozer processor or purchased the other processor.

Jame Smeth Guest

Asus has introduce that certain socket AM3 motherboards would support AMD's upcoming bulldozer processor.