Thread: 890FXA-GD65 with AMD Phenom II 1100T and Asus Radeon 6950 giving No Video Signal

890FXA-GD65 with AMD Phenom II 1100T and Asus Radeon 6950 giving No Video Signal

I hope you have got a overview of the problem that I am facing here. The problem is that with the above configuration I am not able to get any proper video in my system. I think the question is pretty clear so that’s why I want some method with which I would be able to get the video play back in my system. So I have come here expecting some response from your side. I know you guys are experts in this field and I am sure that you all can help me out in this situation. So what extra should I do In the present system so that I can get the video back in my system.

Re: 890FXA-GD65 with AMD Phenom II 1100T and Asus Radeon 6950 giving No Video Signal

Check if you have connected the cpu power. I am quite sure that you might have forgotten to do that and hence you are getting no video signal. In case you might not be knowing where it is then let me tell you that it is a little black connector that can be found between the CPU and the backplate. So go and get a black-yellow cable and then try connecting it. So check if that will help you or not. I am sure you have done that mistake only and hence you are getting such terrible result.

Re: 890FXA-GD65 with AMD Phenom II 1100T and Asus Radeon 6950 giving No Video Signal

Ok ,yes you are right I did not see that cpu power I just happened to connect the cpu fan power that is the only cable that is being connected in my system. Anyways good that you pointed out my mistake and thanks for reminding about that. I will definitely have a look at that and by the way Is the CPU backplate behind the actual CPU chip? Just confirm it for me one more time. Do respond as soon as possible. I am waiting.

See just open the manual of the system and look out for the cpu power it is basically a 4 pin plug or sometime sit can extend up to 8 pin power plug that can be found near the cpu. So just have a look over it. It is a very simple tool just have a look over it and I am sure that you would be able to get your problem solved. In case if you are having some problem with the location then I would advise you to have a look at the internet and search for the images. So that you will get a better understanding of the setup. So do as follows.

Ok, thanks I did get it and all thanks to you all. It did really help me. You all have helped me a lot and I need to thank you for all the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. I did get the cpu power plug and accordingly connected it with a yellow black wire that you had suggested. So now the video is working is working perfectly well. So all thanks to you guys for helping me out here. Now the problem is totally solved.