Thread: Fusion board HDMI white level gone wrong showing yellow color on screen

Fusion board HDMI white level gone wrong showing yellow color on screen

Yes this is the problem that I am facing right now. The thing is that I just had got this lcd and after having used it for someday I get this yellow color in all the places having white color. I have the intended connection of HDMI to a Vewsonic N3751w. the motherboard that I am using is also a brand new and the model name is E350IA-E45 of msi boards. I don’t know what should I do In this situation I have literally tried everything possible. Can you suggest me some steps such that it will help me in the cause.

Re: Fusion board HDMI white level gone wrong showing yellow color on screen

In this situation you must try and download all the necessary drivers that are required for the video card and see if that solves the problem. Do adjust all the brightness and the contract settings of the monitor and see if that solves the problem or not. As of now these are the best possible solutions that I can give it to you. The only thing that I can say is that do have a proper check of all the suggestions that I have given you. See if that helps or not. Do respond if you are able to get your problem solved.

Well according to me there must be some problem with the driver itself. As the above user said it is better to have your drivers updated properly from the manufacturer’s website. Once done with that adjust the screen resolution that you have set for the monitor. Properly check the screen resolution that you have set for the monitor and if you have some doubts then Google out the proper screen resolution for your monitor depending upon the screen size. So do have a look on my suggestion I am sure it will work for you.

Just try with the 1280x720 screen resolution. Set your monitor to the mentioned screen resolution and I am sure it will give some good output. All other resolutions like 1360x768, 1280x768/960, 1024x768 will give some yellowish color outputs. So that’s why I am asking you to adjust your screen to the 1280x720 screen resolution. See that it might be able to give you some solution. Also check whether your video card is proper or not. There might be some chances that your video card might have got corrupted. So there are many possibilities from the situation that you have narrated to us. I have suggested you some best possible methods do look at it.

Ok thanks a lot for the help that you have given here. I will definitely work on it and try to get something out of it. So as of now I am trying to get the drivers updated and let’s see if that will give me some help. In case if that does not help I will try changing the screen resolution and then see if I am able to get something out of that solution. Anyways thanks a lot for all the efforts that you all have put in to solve the issue.