Thread: Asus CG5290 freezing continuously

Asus CG5290 freezing continuously

Guys I am having some kind of a problem with the ASUS CG5290 used desktop that I have purchased from a friend of mine as I have found out that the system would usually freeze and sometimes even crash. Initially when I was using this, each and everything was working brilliantly and I was able to run the system without any kind of a lagging in between, it has got Intel Core i7 Quad Core, LGA1366 Socket motherboard processor and 1.0 x Standard - Serial ATA - 7200.0 rpm HDD, so can someone help me to know that what is the problem and how will I be able to rectify by my own.

Re: Asus CG5290 freezing continuously

Hey what is the speed of the RAM of this system, you haven’t mentioned it on your above post, if the speed is very low and if you have inserted too much of a data inside it so it is quite natural that the system would run very slow then what it would have done with much higher speed. So if you have got low speed RAM then you either change it to install a higher speed one or you should delete some data from your system.

Hey you should make it a point that you use a C Cleaner through which you will be able to delete all the bad portion of the memory that was there inside the system. This type of a cleaner will scan each and every drive and through it you will be able to get rid of any of the worms or viruses that might be having inside the bad portion of the memory. So its better that before using the system you should have everything clean.

After you had purchased this desktop from your friend have you formatted it once to reinstall the operating system again, if not then I must advice you that you should first format the system and reinstall the operating system. This will help you to delete all the bad portion of the memory that the system might be having since it is a used one. So first try to reinstall the operating system and then all the glitch would be definitely solved with it.

Hey what I think that it is always better that you look to buy a completely new device and not to go with the one which is already used by someone else, since you never know what actually could be the problem inside it if you haven’t used the same for quite sometime. I think that you should give it away and should look to buy a completely new set of desktop which will obviously come with warranty through which if anything happens you will get it replaced for free.