Thread: Instability in ASUS P7H55-M motherboard

Instability in ASUS P7H55-M motherboard

I am having a ASUS P7H55-M motherboard and I am trying to built a rig. While doing so I find some issues with it. The problem is that I am not getting a stable system up and running. The problem is that the system just does not boot and run for long enough to install windows. I am very much sure that this is the issue due the ASUS P7H55-M motherboard as there is certain kind of instability in that. So please does reply to this issue immediately.

Re: Instability in ASUS P7H55-M motherboard

In this what you can do is that you can try to boot the system a few times and that will help you. I am sure that booting the system will help you to overcome this issue. And personally speaking I feel that there is no instability in the ASUS P7H55-M motherboard that you are talking about. Actually it’s just another small issue that you are facing and I am sure that once you use this solution then the problem will be solved immediately.

There is one more thing that you can do and that is remove one stick of RAM. That will really be good and I am sure that it will help you to solve the issue. Maybe that may make your system a bit unstable but don’t worry much about it. Or even there might be some chances that it system might reboot but that won’t affect your system much. So I would say that you should go ahead with the solution and that will solve your problem.

Thanks for the immediate replies. I would say that the only thing that I could do after getting some information is that the parts is that the power supply that came with the case only has a 4 pin EPS connector instead of 8 pin which ASUS recommends. So probably that is the issue that I am facing. However I would say that the system is still not stable when running with an 8 pin connector from a different power supply.

I would rather say that it doesn't look like the memory kit you have is listed by Corsair is compatible. But having said that I feel you need to look at the link to confirm it. This is because I am not very much sure about it. Also remember that the exact kit number should appear to confirm that the kit is compatible. The shutdown issues you are having may be heat or power related. So in general even I feel that there ar e not very much issues with the ASUS P7H55-M motherboard.

I just had a look at the question that you have posted and would tell you that even I am facing with the same issue that you are facing. But I am facing the issue with a P7H55-MM PRO. The issue is that I am having various blue screens related to page fault and the memory management. Also I have checked the CPU temperatures on the BIOS and it is running very cool at about 45c. But the thing is that I am not able to run the BIOS software for an indefinitely period.