Thread: ASUS P7H55-M PRO does not show POST message

ASUS P7H55-M PRO does not show POST message

Hello friends, I will be very thankful for those who can help me out with the problem that I am facing for quite some time, in order to upgrade my system I have just look to get a new Asus p7h55-m pro mother board. I am having Inter Core2 Duo processor installed with 5 GB of RAM and while installing the motherboard everything was perfect, it was only when I started my system, I found that there was no POST message, also it is only the CPU fans and case fans that run after I press the power button but there is nothing that comes onto the screen and it doesn’t boot either so can anyone help me to know that where have I done the mistake.

Re: ASUS P7H55-M PRO does not show POST message

Dude make sure that you have connected the 8 pin 12 connector and also the main 24pin connection as well, onto the motherboard from the processor since this connection is the one which is really important and will decide what is required to get the motherboard to actually start working. If this connections are not proper then I don’t think so that the motherboard will ever boot properly, so its better that should check all these connections first and then take the actions.

Dude there is even a cap there with the 12 volt connection which has about 8 pins and you will have to remove the cap and use both 12v connections or if that even does not work than you will have to make use of 4 pins and leave the cap as it is, so try both the possibilities and see which one helps you to get the POST message when you start the system and get the motherboard the get work effectively.

Guys I have tried almost all the possibility that you all have mentioned on the above post but unfortunately none of them was able to solve any of my problem, I have tried connecting the 12 volt connector without the cap and with the cap by making use of a 4 pins at a time and almost before removing my old motherboard I had gone through the connections procedure of it and was doing the same with the new one as well, but still it was not showing the POST message so can someone help me to know that what should I do to get the problem solved.

The motherboard that you have purchased for the shop days ago is tested and is it in perfect working condition? There can be many cases when the new components that you have actually brought could be defected as well so even if you have done the perfect connection it still wouldn’t get started because of the defected motherboard itself so it will be better if you first test the same from where you purchased and then look to install on your system.