Getting ram issue on Formula Crosshair 4

Well, I have a problem with installing my config:

• Formula IV
    • Phenom Black Edition 1100 T X6
    • Corsair 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Vengeance
    • Corsair XMS3 - 4GB Dual Channel
    • ATI FirePro V4800 1GB
    • WD Raptor 300 GB

When I first started with only a pair of revenge I could not boot, LED dram of CM remained stuck with a beep, the MemOK there was nothing. I try with only one: the same, with the pair XMS3. I managed to boot with 4 sticks installed, but not stable at all and only 12 are accepted on 8gb. Over my windows install would not start and gives me the kernel and sys file missing. I had to format my hard drive. The bios gives me data that has nothing to do with the data constructor of rams. Anyone have a solution?

Re: Getting ram issue on Formula Crosshair 4

Ok see if this is the correct version of the bios on the site builder and make the update. Otherwise you will be tested with different RAM sticks is that? Otherwise I think back to SAV if updating the bios does not work. So you just go for this amd sure after doing this you will be able to get solution for your issue. And after trying this again you are getting any issue so just share it over here.

Well, I just did a test with a single strip of revenge in slot A1 it not work in A2: no worries, I add the second in the A1! Then I put the two remaining slots in XMS3: Start at the top! Cons by something strange: the CAS match perfectly but the info I 10239MB system memory size. This is normal? If you guys have any suggestion on the same so please help me as soon as possible for you.

Well after changing the bios, tested 2 pairs of strips, many have put in the correct frequency in the bios, well verified if the bars were well pressed, everything works fine now. Tonight I'm waiting for the next start, but yesterday I installed the drivers and seven carefree, windows gives me 12GB of ram though. By cons in "Experience Index" score for my transfer speed of the HDD is 5.3, yet it is a Raptor. I do not know if he should trust their scores.

I have unfortunately started to get the new problem, this time it's a memory issue maybe someone knows advice Which "mode" should be in bios so Ganged or Unganged (2 x 64 / 1 x 128-bit) for the "response" of the memory should be "fully loaded" all the RAM banks with a quad core CPU and 64 bit operating system to be set? So what to do in order to get rid from this matter. Please help me as soon as it is possible for you.