Thread: EVGA X58 E760 Classified vs. Asus Rampage Extreme III

EVGA X58 E760 Classified vs. Asus Rampage Extreme III

Anyone here has any idea about EVGA X58 E760 Classified and Asus Rampage Extreme III? I was looking at the EVGA X58 damaged Classified ye seen that the two have an identical price (for a more expensive euro is the EVGA). He wanted me to give to your opinion, pros and cons of both and that you would be. So what you say which one is good or I can say which one is better for me? Please anyone has any ideas about this than please provide to me.

Re: EVGA X58 E760 Classified vs. Asus Rampage Extreme III

Here I must say something in this. Any 2 will leave you happy; I have observed in some detail Classified more quality (at least in the 4 way SLI) but they are 2 plates high range, if you wanted to change and think about the SATA III, Pillate the Asus. Although I believe that I would stay with the Classified, the 4 way SLI left me disappointed, so I guess the 3 X SLi board will also be a very great. I wish you like this.

I seem to construct one more PC as mine has been a long time. My plan is to buy an i7-930 for use in any advice you decide to go with. My plan is an overclocking and accommodation of these plates in a Cooler master Stacker STC-TO1. I will as well water cooling. I know that EVGA doesn't approach with 6 SATA and USB 3.0. Despite this I think the changes are more mature than that of ASUS. Another argument is that most of all my Asus motherboards I've used have been, without remorse. My Athlon 64 4400 + overclocking is still running on an Asus A8N32 SLI Deluxe motherboard with no problem. I'm looking to get the highest return on investment, which will be three years before they are able to build another PC. Asus Rampage approaches with USB 3.0 and SATA 6 and a host of additional features. On the other hand, this is a comparatively new motherboard and bios are still immature and are sure to be updated several times. This is not a problem considering that's the way to update them. So my overall goal is to create an ideal team for the game and the last for a while. Your thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.

Just put together a new computer with an Asus Rampage 3 and 930 could not be happier. Of course he never used the classification (actually had a Micro ATX EVGA 756 before Asus), but the disorder 3 takes care of everything throw at it, is certainly an animal in a table. I also believe the 6 GB USB 3.0 SATA and the great benefits that this equipment is predictable to previous me until as a minimum next year and do not wish to be immobilized while it comes to devices in the future. The just benefit I see for EVGA is possibly the security is first class. I broke a capacitor board 756 and I hadn’t even registered with the existence warranty. EVGA restored free advice for me and for the change was below a week, counting a weekend.

EVGA has always been ahead with the socket 1366 Classified. In fact, look how long it has cost Asus bring a product that can compete with this Classified. Keep in mind that the Classified and takes time on the market (in fact have to leave the review with Usb SATA III and III), while the Asus has just come out. Regarding the changes, almost prefer the Classifieds. Thought it would be more complicated and the truth that I found better than this Bios Asus.

"EVGA has the same problem with VT / VT-d enabled that had the DFI to the latest BIOS revision: that on every restart down completely a few seconds. This just popping a lot of users' hard disks and BIOS revisions still coming and not resolved. To the RIII someone can confirm that happens or does not it?
    1. The EVGA seems to be something silly with the multi memory, so that sometimes does not respect the setting you have put in Bios. It seems that with the Turbo performance in disabled the thing is solved. How does the theme RIII memo?
    2. Buying a means by definition has to change the system dissipation. I have here from the time of the Rampage Extreme (R) system dissipation by air Thermalright. Grateful that someone took the trouble to see if the holes for NB and SB of the RIII are in standard position, similar to the EIR. With any luck I take what I have. I will see if I can find photos of the layout around the two sinks with no eye to see if I get idea. A tremendous hassle of mounting dissipation Asus, which spoils everything he does.