Thread: ASUS P8P67 motherboard installed won't come out from Sleep Mode

ASUS P8P67 motherboard installed won't come out from Sleep Mode

After installing the ASUS P8P67 motherboard I can’t able to come back from sleep mode. The monitor doesn’t show anything. The only way left for me is to shut down the PC and restart it. This is not the one time problem but it happens every time. I have looked into the Windows 7 Power settings (Advanced) but I didn’t get any way to make it correct. Even I have changed some of the BIOS settings. The issue is still remaining. Can anyone help me now?

Re: ASUS P8P67 motherboard installed won't come out from Sleep Mode

First of all you need to check the PLL overvoltage settings in your computer. Even I also encountered the similar problem. At that time I heard in excess of at xtreme systems that is activating PLL overvoltage might be the offender, where it won't recommence by means of PLL overvoltage on. I had comparable sleep knowledge through the Gigabyte UD4, and it would awaken very well with PLL off, except fail to start again by means of PLL on (dissimilar o/c speeds as well, therefore not decisive) but I cannot test it now for your motherboard.

I don’t think that the motherboard is causing the sleep and hibernate issue. Initially you need to ensure that you have updated all the video drivers to the most recent version. I am not talking about the Windows generic. When I have installed the new ATI card, I also encountered the same problem. If your video card has pull an output similar to mine does, toggle to the further one. Mine are color oblique, one yellow plus one white. I swapped plug toward white and all went well.

It is recognized information that Hibernate as well as Standby functions were by no means totally perfected and numerous users have issues through one otherwise both. I didn’t all, just many. This is established by the numeral of problems reported on this forum, Tweaks, as well as further support forums. Once more, setting the HD and display to power down inside Power Options will not reason whichever issues while the further two processes may.

This issue is almost certainly due to the Wake Timers. Wake Timers are a constituent that programmers can make use of to wake an inactive system and perform a custom utility. Other than windows 7 users, they had no control over this. Windows 7 offers the user the choice to deactivate or activate the sleep timers. To change the settings.
    • Go to Control Panel> Power Options.
    • Click Change plan settings inside the chosen plan.
    • Choose Change Advanced Power Settings.
    • There Click + sign besides Sleep.
    • Click + sign beside Allow Wake Timers.
    • Now select Disable and click Apply > OK.

If your computer is running Windows 7 and when the system is under serious load, you might come across following problems:
    • The hotkey on the keyboard will not work at all like changing the brightness and changing the mode.
    • Windows 7 prevents reacting at a time you put the system into Sleep mode.

This problem commonly happens on computers that include numerous processors or a processor with multiple cores. I don’t say that other computers with different processors are out of trouble they might also encounter the problem. For that reason the Microsoft has released a Supported Hotfix. I think that you should check it out.