Thread: Compatible RAM modules for MSI 790fx-gd70

Compatible RAM modules for MSI 790fx-gd70

I am going to buy a new motherboard for my computer this week. After seeing several reviews and models, I finally decided to purchase the MSI 790fx-gd70 motherboard. When I looked into the MSI site regarding this motherboard, I didn’t get any list of compatible RAM for this. Can anyone tell me where I can find this list? Does anybody know what the compatible memory sticks for this board are?

Re: Compatible RAM modules for MSI 790fx-gd70

Few days ago I have purchased the MSI 790FX-GD70 motherboard through AMD`s Phenom II X4 965 BE processor and G-Skill`s Eco DD3-DIMM (F3-12800CL7D-4GBECO)4GB Ram module. Single DIMM is 4.3 cm tall and fits plus works completely mutually through all components. I know, that the compatibility to the MSI 790FX-GD70 is previously established (with short length DIMMs), but I required to support additional users and assist setting up their AMD platform or the system.

If I were in your position I would surely go for GSKILL memory. I have it in 2 additional computers and both are Intel rigs. On the other hand I was configuring a Black edition AMD/ATI system and actually required to have complete functionality of the AMD OverDrive program. Confidently GSKILL will dig up into the BEMP things and actually astonish us in the close future. People like trouble-free to make use of stuff these days and most customers are frightened to set off into the BIOS.

G.skill doesn't make use of BEMP except they utilize XMP which is the equivalent precise thing. Intel/ATI as well as AMD/Nvidia systems are just very well. Intel systems have additional headroom for superior latencies than AMD platforms carry out. Furthermore the latencies must be as stumpy as probable, however next to the uppermost probable clock speeds. You dig up far improved reads/writes on RAM while they're overclocked at advanced speeds. Several corporations who make RAM modules choose in to draw AMD consumers and G.skill does it by the use of "flare" sequence RAM modules.

Upgrade your MSI 790FX-GD70 by way of a 4GB memory i.e. 1x 4GB PC3-10600 DDR3 1333MHz Unregistered DIMM specialized RAM development to get better your performance and dependability. PRO Memory Upgrade provides MSI 790FX-GD70 memory upgrade choices configured simply by DRAM producers. Install the same precise quality level, part numbers as well as brands, perfect for your MSI desktop PC memory utilization.

The Dominator-GT is the ultimate performance answer inside the Dominator creation row. Restricted to only tremendously lofty memory speeds, the Corsair Dominator-GT barely utilizes extremely screened IC's to promise performance and overclock capability. By the use of ultra proficient Dual-path Heat Xchange (DHX) cooling expertise, the Dominator-GT modules as well ship among the airflow fan to exploit heat transfer left from RAM modules - all the while being steady and dependable. With detachable heat sinks, the Dominator-GT modules can still be equipped with further upcoming tools by means of improved features.