Thread: computer not responding proper while play game

computer not responding proper while play game

Hello friends, I do not have lot of knowledge about hardware. Mostly I used my computer just for video games. Well, my problem is that it lags allot; at what time I play or try to record with Fraps. If I understand it is right, the difficulty is that my computer does not work fast enough, and cannot handle the whole thing in time (at least that is what some people say) I have two queries. First is that right? And how do I fix it? And second what do I require to purchase for my computer to speed? Rally I need help.

re: computer responding proper while play game

As you told about your problem the same problem I faced like 5 month ago with my windows XP. And I am also not too familiar with hardware that’s why I asked about this problem to my friends and they suggested me to buy some more RAM because most of the speed related problem generally solve by RAM up gradation so as per my experience I would like to suggest you that you have to buy some more RAM and I hope you can solve your problem with this.

We will require some more information, for example what is your system configuration (“what central processing unit (CPU), motherboard, quantity of memory, video card, and hard drive”). And accurately what games give you troubles along with the settings for those games, detail settings (i.e. high/med/low) and resolution. May be possible you did some mistake with your setting so verify your setting and then post reply with all information of your system configuration.

If your computer is simply very slow to run the games you desire to run you will require to upgrade your system, if your machine is sufficient fast there may be a difficulty somewhere that is straining your machine and preventive your performance, such as operating system corruption, virus, driver corruption, malware, and all this types of things could cause difficulty, most are easy to fix but some could be complicated. For this kind of problem you have to buy a latest version of antivirus software and go to repair your system.

One of my friends had the same problem and when I read your problem on this same forum then I talk to him about this problem and as per him I would like to say you that have you tried mentoring your graphical settings? Your 7600gt should handle them very well; on the other hand you would get advantage from an upgrade to as a minimum 1 GB of RAM. I hope this information will help you a lot to solve your problem.

Re: computer not responding proper while play game

the majority of the information we would require can be found through running a program called cpu-z. It is a easy program that just reads values, it is not incredible you require to set up, presently unzip and run ‘cpuz.exe’. Or if your computer is a prebuilt system from a corporation such as HP, Emachine, Dell, etc, providing a model number would permit us to look up the information. So you can see information and try to solve by own.