Thread: What's the difference between Asrock n68c-s ucc and Asrock nc68-gs ucc

What's the difference between Asrock n68c-s ucc and Asrock nc68-gs ucc

I have working with windows 7 and I am planning to change my motherboard but I am little bit confused about Asrock n68c-s ucc and Asrock nc68-gs ucc. I don’t know much more than about this motherboard I don’t know I missing something or not but I really want to know about this actually what is different between this two motherboard if any suggestion you have for me then please provide me any better advice.

Re: What's the difference between Asrock n68c-s ucc and Asrock nc68-gs ucc

The only difference that I see with no doing a lot of investigate is the N68C-S UCC Supports bright Energy Saver (it save your 15% power of CPU) Personally, I would seem for an Asus or Gigabyte Motherboard for superior quality and dependability. It is depending upon what will be the main use of the computer and what hardware are you use? If you get any better option so post your reply on this same forum.

I will be chiefly using the machine for editing videos for youtube, amass and downloading music/video and using the net. All finished with I do not want it to be obsolete in a year or two, if you know what I mean. Any propositions are welcome but I do not wish for it to cost me the earth. three -four hundred for the basics maybe, I would like an view on the amd phantom ii processors if possible then please give some advice about this.

well friends , just a quick update and after too much research on my part I have decided to go with an Asus M4A87LT-M Motherboard, Patriot 2GB DDR3 Memory, Phenom II X4(quad) 955, Athlon. Just to get me started. Still unsure about power ect so any help would be appreciated guys and I would like to suggest you to go with the same. I am decided to go with this if you want to go with this then you can read the feature of this on the net. I think then you should to go any decision.