Thread: BSOD on new ga-890gpa-ud3h build

BSOD on new ga-890gpa-ud3h build

Hi all, I bought a new GA-870a-UD3 as well as Pheno, X6 1055T. I installed all that is needed for that, but after that when I tried to boot the system, then was unable to convert that and I was only able to see a blank screen. You can also not here any sound from your computer. I found that the CPU fan is running and working well. Please help me solve this problem. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: BSOD on new ga-890gpa-ud3h build

As you said you cannot see the BIOS, and any sound of the doubt, so I'm thinking on the same issue that the speaker of the board is not connected to your computer correctly and so that you are not getting any sound. So you have to check the speaker connection of the plate and make sure you're taking the right connection. You must log in again. If you should lose the connection, then while going to resolve the problem for you.

The best advice I can give at this time is to remove board from the box and after that put on a piece of cardboard. And in this you just leave the board with a stick of RAM, video card, cooler and the processor. After trying to enter the BIOS and see if you can enter the BIOS. But I would say that if you are using a video card then the board sometimes gets in the way with this.

You should check the connection of power connectors and in the case and power connectors, speaker, reset, etc. After doing that again you should try to boot into the BIOS. If this solves the problem, then fine and if that does not solve the problem, then the best way is the RMA and hope that this leads to work. I wish that this will solve the problem for you. And please if you get the solution after trying this so please inform me over here so that it will help others also.

There may be some problem with the operating system is installed on your system. Some of the files on your system may be missing or damaged and you'll find problems like this. First, you should try to repair the system and see if that solves the problem, then fine, but if that does not solve the problem, then you can move to the full operating system installation. Doing this as a last option if you do not get any help from solution which is given above.