Thread: Blue Screen & Corruption Issues on Windows 7 with MSI 870A-G54

Blue Screen & Corruption Issues on Windows 7 with MSI 870A-G54

I am having an issue of periodic blue screen and corruption problems on my Winodws 7 64 bit OS with my system MSI-G54 870A. I have a Phenom II 560 X2 BE processor, 2 DIMM 4 GB DDR 1333 (First Bank - unganged), 2 DIMM DDR3 1333 2GB (2 º bench - unganged), 2 Hitachi 1TB 32MB Cache hard drive array RAID 0, two PCIe2 Galaxy. 0 GT9500, 550W power supply, internal DVD drive, and January 1 TB USB 3.0 external Seagate. After loading all additional drivers on the MSI site (ensuring that the use of 64-bit versions), my system becomes unstable. I even tried the drivers for the new motherboard chipset, AMD (10.12). I'm using the latest firmware as well (17.7). The system is not overclocked in any way and I experience the same results with failsafe settings and optimized. I have tried to isolate the issue after the load of each driver, but due to the random nature of the question, I'm not succeeding. I have also conducted tests of memory and CPU that the report contains no errors. Any ideas?

Re: Blue Screen & Corruption Issues on Windows 7 with MSI 870A-G54

Even I am having the same problem on my machine which has same motherboard but an operating system is different. The mouse is still moving and generally only open applications freeze and then released after a long pause. I am also seeing strange behavior from time to time for things like Office 2010, when the tape is not responding, but work the rest of the application. Also, I'm not using the video card is SLI, only for dual monitor support. If I can replace the video card with a new AMD Radeon 6000 series would be best for me?

This is exactly like the hard disk problems. If it's the memory or the CPU of the system is blocked. Video card if it crashed or damaged, but the mouse should make most cases. A hard disk problems can eat up the whole system unless it can read something and the system keeps going on without crashing. My money is on the hard disk problems. Put your ear on them when this happens, listen if you hear repeated sounds, which will tell for sure if this is a hard disk.

A blue screen might be appearing because of a hardware or software issue. For hardware, in fact, it could be your machine's Ram. Check your work with memtest (on a CD and uncertain in the startup). It may also be the graphics card or something. To know, may be due to a driver problem (often). Check for updated drivers (Windows 7 compatible). The blue screen shows an error code. Take note if you have the time or going to see in the error log in Windows. It will be noted. Then I get the error code in a search engine and you should find the source of your problem.

Possible causes are:

• Incompatible video adapter drivers.
    • Damaged RAM.
    • Corrupt device driver or system service.

Install times your video driver, the error should not now be fixed plug everything unnecessary from the PC (apart from power, monitor, mouse and keyboard of course) and wait if the error comes back. If not try out which device is causing the error. Otherwise, I would recommend you set up the new operating system or, alternatively, before or check with the program Memtest your RAM for errors.