Thread: Unable to boot after installing D975XBX2

Unable to boot after installing D975XBX2

I have installed the D975XBX2 motherboard. My problem is that, I am not able to boot my computer after that. And one of my friend told me that it requires "Serial Presence Detect" characteristic on memory sticks, and regarding this I am not sure that whether this will going to help me or not. And I am also not sure that the memory which I have it has characteristic or not. Anyway, I'm waiting for responses on the issue. Is this the problem I am using non-SPD memory sticks and is not allowing the computer to boot? No return of fans and beep sound on your computer. Please tell me why this is happening with that. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Unable to boot after installing D975XBX2

I think you have not connected the power cable to the computer correctly and that is why you are getting problem like this. So just open the box and check that all connections are correct, especially the power cord. All connections should be tight. Once you are sure then only turn on the computer and if that is because the computer is not receiving power then this time the computer starts normally.

Regarding the same issue I think that you have to check your specification and then you have to compare it with the needs which are provided over here. You should be careful of the box to the note. You may have to remove the PCI card in your computer. If you open this link then you will also have a list of compatible RAM with the motherboard you are using. I hope this link will be useful for you.

Regarding this I mean about RAM I am not sure that whether it is rated 1.8 otherwise 1.9 V. But I think that you have checked this. In general, to match the RAM through the BIOS you can go to the menu display, and modify the frequency multiplier to the production of the classification of the frequency of the RAM. After modifying the initial 4 latency values underlying the requirement for RAM. But I'm not sure this will be possible for the board. So this what I know about it I am sure that it will help you.

You must be addressed through the establishment of latency and voltage values. If you want to do that, then you can go to your computer's BIOS and change the value given to the RAM you are using. To see if you can help in any way or not. If this solves the problem, then this is fine but if it is unable to help then the only option for you is change the RAM with accurate, this will solve the problem safely. Thanks.