Thread: Unlocking Athlon II X2 215

Unlocking Athlon II X2 215

I have just recently structured and then it is that I have ordered a computer processor in it. And also I have made the use of the various unlocking features in the AMD processor in it. I have been using the AMD processor since the day I have brought my computer system. Also I have been using the Nvidia graphic card, along with the RAM that is of Corsair that is of DDR3 in it. Is it possible to unlock the processor that I am using. I just want the list of the methods that can be used by me for the unlocking of the Athlon II X2 215.

Re: Unlocking Athlon II X2 215

At the start I would like you to make the changes in the BIOS that you are using. You have to enable the option of the ACC in the BIOs and then see that whether it is working out well or not. And if you are not having the option of the ACC then the case is that it will not be supported by the chipset that you are using, and then you would require a BIOS update in it. Certainly it is that when you are doing the BIOS update then it is that the unlocking of the Athlon can be done easily.

As AMD is a dual Core processor so checks out the details of the percent of the success of the unlocking working out well with it and then take any of the further steps in it. The Desktop Acer AX3400-E2202 is considered to be installed almost anywhere. It is three times smaller than a predictable model, but it has a powerful processor AMD Athlon X2 II, a 4 GB system memory and multimedia features that give you the power to perform tasks resource-intensive. So you have do the unlocking in it very properly.

And also you have to make the use of the tools that is available for the unlocking of the processor that you are using for that you have to specify the details of the specification that is present in the system that you are using. Also the BIOS that is being used in it is just having some of the best of the options in it so unlocking it would be a little hard task but for sure that minor changes in the BIOS will work out well for you.

Hey thank you for the information that you have given, I have just made the changes in the BIOS and now it has been completely unlocked and changes can be done by me according to my use. Now I am getting the access to the cores and also the cache memory of the processor. And have made the automatic setting in the ECS board that I have been using. It has been working out for me in the case of the multi-purpose view and I have been able to perform many of the extra tasks through it.

The best alternative is to use the Auto only option on ECS board. And then you have to make a try for the ACC to work on settings that can be applied to the ECS board and also the ACC, check out that if any of the hybrid and normal functions are working in any of the option of auto and with various different combos that are there for the manual settings, and if both are per core and are working for all cores. It would be good news that if this kind of the settings may work out for you. And see that if the core does not work out well, they can just take the CPU, and then you can disable the core that is present in it, and then just sell it at the next lowest level, which will serve no worn out materials, and they make a profit for you to. Also try the option of running the F2c BIOS for GA-MA770T-UD3P and the flash to F2 and see that whether it works for you.