Thread: Take off integrated graphics from sandy bridge cpu

Take off integrated graphics from sandy bridge cpu

My question is how do you take off the integrated graphics from the system board , let me tell you that in my system there is an asus p8p67 pro motherboard. And how do you place a graphics card so it will run it. Also I am having a tough time finding out how to overclock a graphics card on that system board. Just thinking if you guys know how this can be , and if anyone does please do the courtesy to post back a few genuine answers to my question , I will be very grateful for the same

Re: Take off integrated graphics from sandy bridge cpu

According to me you seem to be newbie in this field , before you do all those things let me tell you that the sandy bridge motherboards support graphic cards with built in gpu. It not like you can remove off the and use your own parts , and let me tell you that there is nothing in the BIOS , ( if you think there is ) that will help you to do the same , I will recommend you to read the specifications of the SandyBridge first come again and post your queries .

That was going to be my recommendation . the above post is right though. The motherboard will notice the presence of the graphics card and automatically disable the built in graphics. I suggest that you do not make use of the BIOS to turn off the built in graphics. That way, if you ever require to draw the video card, you will not require to do anything but shift the monitor cable to the motherboard connector.

If you place a Sandy Bridge processor onto a P67 motherboard, it automatically turns off the processor graphics. There is no BIOS setting to put out of action the integrated Graphics. The Intel P67 Express Chipset does not sustain Integrated Graphics. The P67 is intended for those users that have for all time planned to use a separate graphics card or when you plug a discrete card . I hope you got what you wanted .