Thread: High CPU utilization by System process with Intel DH67CL

High CPU utilization by System process with Intel DH67CL

Hi all, I have built a new computer with the Intel DH67CL installed on it. M\y problem is that the CPU is consuming more and more of CPU and I think that this is not normal with the Intel DH67CL. I have tried many of the things to solve the issue but that are not able to resolve that issue. Can you tell me that why this is happening to me and also tell me that if there is some solution for this issue? I am not able to open more than one application at the same time and that is also running very slow. I will appreciate each and every reply on this topic. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: High CPU utilization by System process with Intel DH67CL

There may be some problem with the driver that is installed in your computer. If you want to check that then you will have to go to the device manager and check for some yellow triangles that are in front of the installed drivers on your computer. If that is having that yellow triangles symbol then this will indicate that the problem is with the installed drivers. So, if that is the case then all you will have to do is to install the updated driver to your computer. You can search for this on google. Installing the latest driver will solve the issue for you.

There may be many of the applications running on the system in the background of your computer and that is utilizing the majority CPU resources and this is the reason that you are getting high CPU uses. So if you want to see that then you will just have to press alt + ctrl + del button and that will open the task manager for your computer. Open the process tab and that will show you all the processes that are running in your computer. You can end the process that is not needed for you and that is running without any reason. So this will reduce the CPU uses for you. I wish that this will help you to get out of the problem.

It might be because of the virus attack in your computer and that is the reason that you are facing the problems like this. You will have to install a good antivirus in your computer and can the entire computer with that. But before scanning that, you should make sure that you have updated the antivirus that you are trying to use and then only scan the system with that. If it detects any of the files as corrupted then you will have to clean that file and if that is not able to clean it then you can delete that but before deleting that, you should make sure this is not the system file.

It is also possible that the operating system that is installed in your computer is corrupted and that is the reason that you are facing the problem like this. My suggestion to you is to repair the system and see if that is able to solve the issue for you. To do that, you will have to insert the bootable CD in your computer and then boot from that CD. When it asks you for the type of the installation then you will have to select the option for Repair. Normally, it’s Key “R” that is to pressed. Once it is completed with the process then it will reboot the computer. If that is also not able to help you then you can try to do the clean install of the operating system and there are more chances that this will resolve this. But make sure that this is your last option to solve the issue.

Thank you so much for your replies. It was the problem with the operating system and I installed that again but that does not solve the problem. After that I made a new bootable CD but this time with a fresh setup file and then installed with that CD and now my computer is working at normal condition. Thank you so much again for the replies.