Thread: Bulldozer 40% to 50% quicker than Sandy Bridge

Bulldozer 40% to 50% quicker than Sandy Bridge

I have heard that the AMD’s Bulldozer microprocessor is going to provide 50 % extra speed as compared to the Intel i7 950 in terms of applications processing and the gaming. If that is true for the game then this will be really amazing thing. I was also thinking to build a new computer and that is the reason that I am searching for some good processor. I love to play games on the computer and if you are having any idea regarding this then please let me know about that. Please reply. Thanks.

Re: Bulldozer 40% to 50% quicker than Sandy Bridge

I like to say that desktop drives next-generation central processing unit (CPU) as of superior Micro Devices Bulldozer by means of the micro-architecture are predictable to give 50% higher performance evaluate to existing chips from AMD as well as Intel. While the alleged promises of confidential documents presumably look very "promising" should be considered estimates yield very irregular. An AMD document found through Donanimhaber web-site says that an eight-core Bulldozer microprocessor provides 50% advanced presentation as of quad-core Intel Core i7-950 by means of HT microprocessor in terms of the games, rendering as well as multimedia applications. The web-sites do not state which benchmarks were utilized. In reality, 50% higher presentation versus a quad-core chip does not looks to be bad, particularly in games which do not typically take benefit of multi-core chips.

The web-site asserts that AMD compares concert of the Core i7-950 by means of concert of AMD Phenom II X6 1100T chip that is significantly slower as compared to its rival, consistent with performance tests taken by X-bit labs. It is indistinct whether AMD demonstrated the model 1100T being slower otherwise quicker as compared to the i7-950. Test settings were also not exposed. Normally, AMD publishes called "simulated benchmark results". The primary Zambezi microprocessors to be initiated are predictable to be eight-core products through 95W as well as 125W thermal design power in addition to 8MB L3 cache. afterward in second quarter for 2011 AMD, according to sources by means of knowledge of the company's roadmap, will discharge six-core chips by means of 8MB L3 cache as well as four-core products through 4MB cache. every of the processors will characteristic TurboCore 2.0 equipment, dual-channel DDR3 memory controller through up to 1866MHz memory hold up and will be well-matched with AM3+ main boards.

I do not believe Bulldozer performance is really significant at this phase of time. Even if you be acquainted with the entire benchmarks, still does not assist if you need a computer now. How are you going to purchase one? Whatever the level will be, for those who hope in them, is a fact that will be faster than a comparable Phenom II. What is also a fact is that Bulldozer will lower the prices of sand bridge. So essentially, it's okay to buy something now (we need) or wait for Bulldozer (want more value.) If you are in the category mainstream enthusiast, whether or Bulldozer Sandy Bridge is faster. If Bulldozer is slower, AMD sells them cheaply to compete against Intel where it can, if Bulldozer creams Sandy Bridge, Sandy Bridge will have flights, they are more or less on par, the price / performance will increase. Either way, things will be cheaper. Taking into account both CPUs require new motherboards, is essentially to have the best product at the price requested. Anyway, if you wait, things will get cheaper, if not, you know the price. No matter if this is true or not. Know how to perform a good week or so before they reach U.S. stores and about a month before arriving in Australia.

Are they still going to start on Bulldozer quickly anyways? I was reading regarding this for ages. First a number of BS article comparable to this on one of the other forums a few months before saying anyone leaked an engineering example and it is quicker than the entire Intel existing i7’s but by the time they make it public. Each time Intel does a expire shrink; they forever slot in more main board controller utilities similar to GPU and they twice their bandwidth. By the time Bulldozer is out Intel will contain all incorporated into the CPU. You will be equipped to purchase a CPU which has RAM, SSD, GPU in single chip by the time they are completed building the publicity intended for Bulldozer and lastly release it.