Thread: HDMI output is not responding on Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5

HDMI output is not responding on Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5

I actually do not acquaint with what is the matter here? It seems that the two cards are getting clashes here and hence I am receiving the matter here. I have the Gigabyte Motherboard and exactly I have GA-X58A-UD5. In adding to that I have the ASUS EAH5870 VGA card and I have linked it to the first PCI Express x16 connector. When I attempt to install the drivers for the ATI I have seen that the screen immediately get packed along with black bands on the desktops here. When I try to connect through the HDMI cable I have seen this matter. Can there be a probable solution in this case here.

Re: HDMI output is not responding on Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5

Well regarding this situation I want to tell you that it will be important if you can make a check for the HDMI cable and observe if there is no matter with the cable and somtimes I thikn because of that you might be receiving like this type of matter . Well please see if you are able to have a number of other HDMI cable and see if you are able to obtain the things to work in the proper manner here. In addition to that if you desire you can also see for the HDMI port as well. Hope that you will report concerning the same soon.

I believe that both ASUS EAH5870 VGA card and Gigabyte Motherboard GA-X58A-UD5 may be not well-matched and therefore the matter is arising over here. So if you desire to use of the HDMI then I want to tell you regarding this that you have to disconnect one from the other. And please let me know what happen when you attempt to connect the standard VGA connector to the Monitor. In case of the HDMI let me tell you that the things is actually not possible.

Well I believe that I will have the same opinion to the things that you have talked about here and I have seen that you will have to observe for the well-matched drivers so that these both cards able to work in well-suited mode here. So if that is actually the thing then you are able to just make a check for this here. You are also able to pay visit to the official site of the ASUS and the Gigabyte and see if you know how to discover the matching drivers in the case above. If not then see if you are able to have the most recent drivers downloaded for both the card.

No hesitation the matter that you are having here is for the reason that of the HDMI cable and the HDMI port. In fact the situation is such that the port here is expectant for a connection for TV. In actuality if you will attempt to plug in the TV then you will have no matter at all there but if you will go for connecting the Monitor then you are going to obtain the matter here. As it is scanning for the TV recipient; all you really require to do is observe if you can raise the level of the scan here.