Thread: What is the expected launch time of Intel X78 and Z68 Chipsets

What is the expected launch time of Intel X78 and Z68 Chipsets

When Intel is planing to release Intel X78 and Z68 chipset boards. I am going for a fresh upgrade for my gaming pc. So I need something better. The old chipset is still available in the market. I want a better one. I had seen this two chipsets are really better in terms of output. There is no specific release date available that can provide a bit more information on this.

You can find all those things easily on web. Just go on any popular ecommerce website and check for motherboards. You can tick on the chipset section. If the chipset that you are looking for is not available then it is not released in the market. You will have to wait here. I am also waiting for a final date for this. I had seen some motherboard manufacturers are already in a process of providing better boards and powerful hardware support.

I am waiting for Intel X9. This chipset will be more powerful. It has LGA 2011 socket through which one can simply get the most high end hardware upgrades. This board is designed for extreme gamers. But surely it will be quiet costly. You can only use a Core i7 processor on the same. I had seen some boards that comes with the X79. I had not seen anything about X78. We can wait back for sometime unless this is finally released.