Thread: Is it possible to have Nvidia Tegra 3 for Quad Core Mobile processors

Is it possible to have Nvidia Tegra 3 for Quad Core Mobile processors

I really can't see what I would require to run on a mobile or even on tablet that would really require a quad-core processor. I just heard about Nvidia Tegra 3 is been launch so is it possible to have this on the mobile processors and especially for the Quad core processor. It's neat, but will it rationalize price? Will the battery last long enough to matter for the huge processor? This question requires necessary answer from your thoughts anyone have any idea about this stuff, so please let me know on this post. Can nokia will integrates this features in their mobile that’s the main concern for me.

Re: Is it possible to have Nvidia Tegra 3 for Quad Core Mobile processors

I anticipate the Tegra 3 doesn't have errata I mean to say that it should not have any errors in important registers similar to the Tegra 2 does have when they launched the Tegra 2 in the past year . I comprehend that that this processor is more consider for tablet than the mobile phone, but as a minimum dual core processor would be nice thought would be consider in the tablet or even in the mobile phone like Nokia, I think that the Motorola Company that previously had a dualcore mobile phone, though it is not a tegra processor. But hope for the future it might have some plans to launch inside the mobiles.

The complete edition of the slide that many of us knows particularly for the Tegra 2 3D chip over the upcoming weekend. It's not each day you listen to of a 1.5GHz quad-core cell phone SOC, but our innovation of corroborating confirmation for the T25 module sitting subsequent to it create us more willing to recognition the option of a Blu-ray-crunching, 13,850 MIPS-capable, multi core Cortex-A9 Tegra 3. Furthermore, the roadmap of manufacturing samples in last quarter of 2010 fits completely with NVIDIA's assert that Tegra 3 was "approximately done" in September of that year. The ULP description on this catalog stands for Ultra Low Power in NVIDIA phrasing, which would point toward an forcefully tuned power organization system -- the only way we can imagine a quad-core no matter which operating inside a tablet. Fall 2011 is when we should be familiar with for sure.

A dualcore processor would be sufficient for any phone right nowadays because the power required to run this processor is immense in terms of the battery do we have in our mobile nowadays. But I also don't believe that a quad core Cortex A9 would be also power ravenous. By enthusiastically disabling cores that aren't required on low-level procedure, it shouldn't use whichever more power than a solitary core. Enabling them alternatively, when more CPU resources are required, permit a task to faster processing also for the performance as we suppose and therefore sending the machine into deep sleep much former - which as you may make out utilizes very lass power on this architecture.

The CPU wouldn't need to work at the highest speed when issuing tasks for their processes on more cores thus if we are thinking about the tegra 3 then it will be immense to have in your mobile because it is compare as a quad core processor, so by enabling the CPU to utilize very low power form the battery when running numerous cores at low voltage as well as low speed for the mobile, than it is quite affordable to running just 1 core with maximum speed as well as voltage so it is good to have a single core rather to have Quad processor for a mobile.

But it's true that the greatest power utilization be able to be four times that of a solitary core, when all four cores run at greatest clock as well as voltage. This means that suppose you are looking a HD movie, playing Quake3 as well as compressing a .zip file at the identical time, it will consume the battery much quicker. Except you wouldn't be capable to perform all of this on a single core anyhow and it won't take place too often that someone utilizes his phone that manner. That would certainly sound a lot enhanced idea, but if possible the device would presently comprise HDMI-output and would permit "docked-mode" when it's inserted in to a appropriate HDMI-device as well as a charger. I'd hate to need to use a vendor-precise dock every single time. Though, I still can't really imagine of any helpful scenarios for having all 4 cores apart from games. Perhaps expansion on-the-go, but even that would be a much improved task to do on a standard desktop PC.