Thread: Which motherboard brand can replace Gigabyte P35S3G ?

Which motherboard brand can replace Gigabyte P35S3G ?

I require to substitute a Gigabyte P35S3G Motherboard, after only three years of exploit. Its malfunction confuses me, as I have two Gigabyte 6VSDG7 Dual CPU systemboards that still function a lot of year 1after I bought those motherboard. Gigabyte say that they no longer trade with motherboards, so I need some other brand. What according to you can replace my motherboard make , please help me out .

Re: Which motherboard brand can replace Gigabyte P35S3G ?

Who informed you the wrong information you that they do not ? They do not sell that model now, but they are very much still in the retail systemboard dealing. Apparently, P35 M/Bs are "outdated." Mine has 5 secondary Slots. Boards I am viewing on the Internet contain 2 Slots. With Video Slot take apart, and Sound on the systemboard, I still require 3 - 5 Slots for Internet wire or Wireless Card, Pinnacle PCTV, at least 1 Linux Hosting Tower, Other. Since no Firm's responsibility Insurance Carrier will permit hire I should attempt to set up a home-based trade. My other option is to put up and perhaps host websites. I learned how to do this by creating my own professional site . Well think this was a bit of assistance , there are still a lots of questions not clear from your side.

Price Grabber/Next Warehouse mentions they contain 5-slot Gigabyte GA-P43-ES3G Motherboards at $83.65, in addition tax. That shows a motherboard alike to mine, with 5 Peripheral slots. Will this meet your need? Have you gone through any system board at a lower price? Well I do not think that you will be able to see any such motherboard at this much lower price ,

Sorry if I puzzled you. I posses three Desktop computers; one my Linux Workstation, one my Linux Server, there is Win-doze Tower. My Linux Workstation and Win-doze tower are associated by dual hook-up wire to my Viewsonic Flatscreen Monitor. My Linux Server utilizes an previous ViewSonic 15ES "TV Screen" Monitor which persists to function well. When my Windows tower halted activating/showing, I examined the dual hook-up cables by switching Windows wire to Linux Workstation. I think this time I have posted my quety in a complete manner , please give valuable suggestions now. thank you .

Have you attempted to reinstall drivers of the motherboard and the video cards or of the Windows? If it functions in linux it must in windows as well too. I think there is a chance that there might be something may mistaken with the PSU or the video card, not essentially the motherboard.Why would you require 4 PCI slots. All those are peripheral slots, they might be PCIe x16 (for the video card), PCIe x1 (the direct ones), PCIe x4 or thePCI. Exactly which peripheral cards are you using?