Thread: Best p67 Motherboard

Best p67 Motherboard

I am planning to upgrade my system and I want to p67 motherboard for my system. Now the thing here is that I am not able to decide which one is the best for me. Actually I need the one with finest motherboard with the best of the performance. Please help me in this case and let me know which one is the best motherboard of all. Keep one thing in mind that I need the detailed explanation of the motherboard so that I can get it in brief.

Re: Best p67 Motherboard

I want you to go with the ASRock P67 Extreme4 it is the best that will do wonders for you.With support for Intel second-generation Core (Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 conditioning LGA 1155), the motherboard ASRock P67 Extreme4. You will achieve your dream machine. More efficient and less energy than Intel's previous generation Core, Intel Core on socket 1155 offer better performance per watt and better performance / price ratio. They serve as a basis for efficient and scalable platforms.Based on the chipset Intel P67 Express, the ASRock P67 Extreme4 thus allows you to choose the processor that best suits your needs while giving you the opportunity to opt for a more powerful processor thereafter. The new Intel chipset supports Intel Core 2nd generation. Broken down into 3 "sub-families", each suited to different needs, these processors benefit from a new manufacturing process (0.032 μ), partly inherited from the first generation of Intel Core. These new platforms have a new Intel processor socket (LGA 1155) is not compatible with previous generation processors LGA 1156.

Well the gigabyte GA P67A UD3R will also help you to solve the problem that you are facing and also will solve all your issue. Intel LGA1155 CPU socket with a platform SandyBridge new micro architecture will be formally available in the market. According to information released by Intel is the processor SandyBridge public foundation in 2011 and subsequent years. The new processors for socket LGA1155 birth led to the modification of the platform, the chipset and motherboard previous generations would not support the new generation. Thus, in parallel with the processor will be using the motherboard chipset Intel LGA1155 SandyBridge Series 6 media outlet. But until December to 1 / 2011 of a new processor SandyBridge on the market, but the motherboard supports the platform began to appear. Early on the market of Vietnam is the motherboard manufacturer to the world leaders GIGABYTE.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you have to go with the ASUS P8P67-M motherboard that will definitely help you to solve the problem. Motherboard ASUS P8P67-M Micro ATX format, offers overclocking settings in real time and allows for energy savings. Ideal for building a game configuration, it should be for beginners to advanced users in the field of overclocking. Intel P67 Express chipset is designed to support the new Intel Core i7/Core i5/Core i3 equipped with a socket LGA1155. This chipset uses a point-to point for improving the size of the bandwidth and stability of the system for better performance. It also includes 2-port SATA 6.0 Gb / s ports and 4 SATA 3.0 Gb / s, for data extraction and a faster system bus bandwidth doubled. The ultimate TurboV overclocking tool allows you to easily take control of your processor. With its friendly interface, you can practice in a stable overclocking, without rebooting your system. Moreover, the predefined profiles you will find the overclocking you need in each situation. Auto Tuning is a smart tool for automating the overclocking to increase overall system performance. This tool also provides a test function integrated stability that will ensure all users, beginners as experienced, to obtain impressive results. AI Suite II includes all features ASUS in a single package with simplified user interface.