Thread: Is Xeon good for Gaming?

Is Xeon good for Gaming?

Well I have decided to build a system and here I am thinking of taking the Xeon motherboard. And just want to know whether it would be the best mother board for gaming. Actually I am a game addict and I love to play games and the thing here is that I want the motherboard that will support all the latest game that I am playing. Have anyone ever used this mother board if yes then please let me know its performance and if it is not doing well then you can also suggest me any other gaming motherboard.

Re: Is Xeon good for Gaming?

Well here you are looking out for the Xeon motherboards which are nothing but the dual socket mother board and I guess they will not be worth full for you. I mean to say that gaming point of view there are fantastic but if you will consider them for the expense point of view then it is crab because it is too costly. According to me you should not go for it because it will definitely you bad experience and I am sure that this will definitely help you to solve the issue.

I think you have to go with the EVGA which has launched its motherboard Classified Super Record 2 (SR-2). Two batches of six slots will support a total of 48GB of triple channel DDR3 (24 GB per CPU). The chipset is used by EVGA Intel 5520 Express, found on most maps to two LGA1366 sockets. The motherboard for gamers, overclockers and power-users, it is equipped with power system u 8-phase digital processors, and 2 phases for memory. The components of this power system were carefully chosen, there is such solid capacitors, the presence of gold in the socket pin ... etc. Control points of tension are visible on the PCB, and this Classified SR-2 is compatible with the module manufacturer EVB. A chip NVIDIA NF200 chipset complements to achieve these configurations. The latter also allow the motherboard to support SLI technology from NVIDIA, with two, three and even four graphics cards. ATI CrossFireX is also part (2 to 4 cards)

I will suggest you to go with the ZOTAC GeForce 8200-ITX-WiFi. If you are you design your own mini-PC High Definition Ultra-compact, thin and green and enjoy the video processing power of GeForce 8200 graphics controller. Explore new design possibilities through a small form factor by integrating your motherboard in a box Mini-ITX ultra-compact! Solution suitable for assembling a PC Multimedia HD ultra-compact, high-performance motherboard ZOTAC GeForce 8200-ITX-WiFi supports multicore AMD processors (socket AM2 +).

• Key features:

1. Supports AMD multicore processors (Phenom, Athlon X2 ...) on Socket AM2 + / AM2 (AM3 CPUs and compatible)
    2. Controller High Definition (Full HD 1080p) NVIDIA ION
    3. Digital video output (DVI) and analog (VGA)
    4. Dongle HDMI (DVI to HDMI + audio)
    5. Up to 8 GB of RAM type DDR2-SDRAM
    6. Supports Serial-ATA disks 3 Gbps
    7. Managing RAID 0, 1 and 0 +1
    8. Up to 10 USB 2.0 ports
    9. Ultra-Fast Network Connection Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000 Mbps)
    10. Wireless Wi-Fi G

Why don’t you go with the Gigabyte MA785GM-US2H, it is also one of the finest motherboard that will help yip to play all kinds of games. With a form factor suitable for compact housing (Micro ATX), Gigabyte GA-785GM-MA US2H will be perfect for assembling a small discreet and efficient configuration, type HTPC or Media Center PC HD. Based on the recent and promising AMD 785G chipset, this motherboard has become the centerpiece of multimedia platforms dedicated to performing high-definition video. With an integrated graphics controller ATI Radeon HD 4200, HDMI interface dedicated to displaying HD video, a complete connection and supports high-performance processor multi-core AMD Phenom II socket AM3, until to 16 GB of DDR2 RAM and additional graphics cards in PCI-Express 2.0 x16, it embodies a powerful solution for configurations of last generation.