Thread: AMD Phenom 9550 Quad Core Temperature control

AMD Phenom 9550 Quad Core Temperature control

I am facing an unusual problem with the system that I am using actually the thing here is that the temperature of my system is 48 and I guess it must more. I don’t know whether this temperature is more or not and also can’t figure out whether this temperature is normal or not. So please help me in this case and let me know how I can control the temperature of the system that I am using. Any help in this case is appreciated.

Re: AMD Phenom 9550 Quad Core Temperature control

I have gone your problem and it seems to me that the problem that you are facing is not the huge one or I can say that the temperature of your system is normal in fact the temperature of my system is around 47 – 48 and that is normal and my system is also going well. The exceeded temperature can be the temperature above 55 and that is the time when you have to worry a lot. I hope that this will help you to understand where the problem lies.

Well I thing you have to check whether the FAN of your system is doing well or not I mean whether the fan speed is controlled properly or not. Actually the more amount of heat is thrown out of the system with the help of the fan and I guess it is not working properly in your system. So what you have to do here is that just go and see whether the fan is working properly or no and if it is not then you have to change the same with the latest one. I am sure that this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.

I want you to use any heat sink material that will not allow the heat to overtake the system and also will help you to maintain the systems heat. And if this is the case then I want you to use the DANAMICS LMX that will definitely help you to solve the issue. A new cooling system us straight from Sweden. Danamics offers us the LMX , a cooling system based on liquid metal. It incorporates the principle of a water-cooling with instead of liquid glycol, a liquid metal. An electromagnetic pump is responsible for the circulation of liquid in copper heat pipes. The liquid is actually an alloy of sodium and potassium has a very low thermal resistance. The LMX comes with two 120 mm fans.