Thread: Need the best X58 motherboard

Need the best X58 motherboard

Hey friends I have decided to built up a system and for that I need the best of mother board. Since the base of a system is motherboard and don’t want any compromises in the same. And I have decided to go with the X58 motherboard. Now the thing here is that I don’t know which the best X58 motherboard is and which one will suit my system. So here is a humble request to the users who are using this forum that please suggest me some X58 motherboard with different companies and please explain them in detail so that it will be easy for me to just see off them and select the best on in the business. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Need the best X58 motherboard

Well if this is the case then I will suggest you to just go with the Intel X58. It is the best and the finest motherboard that I have ever used. This chipset manages indeed 45 nm chips from Intel, the Intel Core i7 and Intel QPI bus (Quick Path Interconnect) to 4.8 or 6.4 GT / s. It also supports PCI Express graphics cards 2.0 x8 (2 cards) and x16 (4 cards) and for its consumer models to controller I / O ICH10 and ICH10R central, mass storage transistor (SSD) drives. With its parallel processing ability of eight lines, his support for DDR3 RAM tri-canal and its management for ATI CrossFireX, the Intel DX58SO was designed to harness the power of the new Intel Core i7.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that I can help you in this case. So as asked by you that you need the finest of X58 motherboard then why don’t you just go with the Gigabyte X58 that is nothing but GA-X58.Motherboards based on Intel chipsets are not the cheapest in the market, and this is particularly true for those built around the X58 chipset. Gigabyte is trying to lower the price in its range with the GA-X58-USB3. It logically supports Intel LGA 1366, including the latest generation 32-nanometer hexacore engraved. As its name suggests it offers USB 3.0 connectivity via the famous chip NEC / Renesas. It also supports triple channel DDR3 memory (up to 2200 MHz) and has 6 slots. It is compatible with SLI and CrossfireX two cards using its 2 PCI-Express x16, the third being in x4. The other expansion slots are divided into 3 PCI-Express x1 and one PCI slot. There are still 6 S-ATA ports supporting 3 Gbps RAID 0/1/5/10. At the inputs / outputs back, there are 8 USB ports, 2 with the standard 3.0, a network port Gigabit LAN, 6 audio ports to manage the solution Realtek ALC832 7.1, ports traditional mouse / keyboard as PS / 2 and coaxial audio output.

Have heard about the Asus X58 it is also one of the best motherboard and I guess it will help you a lot to solve the issue and also will satisfy your needs. It operates the X58 from Intel and has a socket LGA1366, while both deserve to host the Nehalem family, or future Core i7. Six memory locations can take advantage of the DDR3 controller built into the processor. It also includes 8-port Serial ATA, 6 supported by the Northbridge, the 2 latter being managed by a Marvell chip that supports SAS hard disk drives used by some high performance. Emphasis was also placed on energy management functions since TurboV and UPR are the party of more than one power system to 16 phases. TurboV can overclock the processor, the northbridge and memory on the fly, without extinguishing the machine. UPR in turn reduces system power by decreasing the energy supplied to the components that are at rest. His 3-port PCI-Express x16 is compatible with CrossFireX technology. The rear panel displays finally 8 USB 2.0 ports, 2 Gigabit Ethernet (Marvell managed by fleas), eSATA port, a FireWire port (managed by a VIA chip), a PS / 2 connector, a coaxial S / PDIF an optical connector for digital audio and finally 6 3.5 mm jacks for analogue sound.

I will suggest you to go with the Sapphire X58, Sapphire has added to the traditional buttons that we find on most motherboards and high-average range, namely: a power button, a reset, and clear the CMOS. The whole is accompanied by a display of debug. In storage, we have five ports S-ATA 3 Gbps and two S-ATA 6 Gbps. A good old IDE port is also the party and to complete the range we have an eSATA port on the back.Compatible with Intel Core i7 Hexa-core, the Pure Black X58 has six DDR3 slots and three PCI-Express x16 (two wired 8x) ports, two SATA 6 Gbps and 3 Gbps SATA five ports. There are also USB 3.0 connectors, Gigabit Ethernet controllers and 7.1 audio, and control points of tension and buttons Power, Reset and Clear CMOS placed directly on the PCB.