Thread: Blue screen with Asus M4A89GTD PRO motherboard

Blue screen with Asus M4A89GTD PRO motherboard

I am having a Hp pavilion series desktop computer which is running with windows 7 OS, the machine which I recently upgrade by install Asus M4A89GTD PRO or USB3. I basically use my machine for gaming purpose, and after install the motherboard, when I tried to install the Windows 7 64-bit, along with this I started to load appropriate hardware driver and other software application program, the machine goes in to blue screen. When I also open a web browser application program this one also appeared in to blue. Though I am not having such idea about this problem, so I am posting my problem here. I hope someone will surely help me to overcome from the problem. Any suggestion will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Blue screen with Asus M4A89GTD PRO motherboard

I think the problem should be occurring for the graphical interface which you installed in your machine, first make sure that the hardware application is compatible with your machine specification. I would like to suggest you to reload the graphics driver in your machine, for that insert the windows installation disk and ping top device manager, from there locate the driver name nod right click on it, choose offline advanced option, nod browser the driver installation program from your machine or from any other location. It will replace the existing driver firmware version in to the new version. go through this, it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

I have a solution for this, and I hope by this you will be able to resolve the issue. So for the process first of all remove the graphics card from your machine and start your machine onboard. If there is any issue with other hardware device then by this it will directed to you. Also if there is any issue with the graphics driver then by remove that one, the machine will goes smoothly. I was facing similar issue, after that I did this and found that the problem is for the graphical interface, I simply visit to the manufacturer web site and from there download the latest version, which is compatible with the operating system and with the machine specification. go through this, it will surely help you.

According to my opinion regarding this type of problems, one of the most important thing is BIOS of your machine, I recommend you to update the BIOS file of the windows version that you are using. From the root drive copy the new BIOS file(s) and paste it into the desire BIOS folder, where the update files are stored. You can also do this process, by the help of USB key drive, here also copy the file from root drive and paste into usb key. Then simply plug the USB port and reboot your PC. Now enter into BIOS setting window and get into the BIOS setting option, locate the update file and hit on enter. It will update the BIOS file into upto date format.

Some other tricks to resolve this issue, I hope nay one of them will be surely help you to overcome from the problem. Generally as per my opinion, the problem that you mentioned is occurred for the hard drive. Might be there any third party software application is stored or applied, and for this the problem is occurring. So for the enter in to program and feature folder under control panel and from the drop down list. Locate those application, which are installed without your prior information, along with that if there is any other visual effect are applied them remove them also. In your machine the hard drive sticks are properly or not be sure about that, I suggest you to reinsert them in to your machine. Go through this process, any one of them will surely help you.