Thread: Asus p8p67 pro VS gigabyte p67-ud4

Asus p8p67 pro VS gigabyte p67-ud4

I have seen two motherboard amongst which I would buying any one but I am not able to make any difference between both of these motherboards. I am talking about the Asus p8p67 pro & gigabyte p67-ud4. There must be masters who knows better then anybody regarding the motherboards. Can those masters can show me the difference between the Asus p8p67 pro & gigabyte p67-ud4, I would be glad to have it!

Re: Asus p8p67 pro VS gigabyte p67-ud4

Intel P67 platform ready to make his revolution with DIGI + VRM and its digital power
    • New-generation processor technology, integrating the controller DIGI + VRM
    • BT Bluetooth Device Manager GO!
    • EFI BIOS EZ Mode - A BIOS optimized and user friendly
    • Support standard USB 3.0 and SATA 6 Gbp / s
    • Support Intel LAN network port for faster transfers

Motherboard ASUS P8P67 PRO supports the new Intel Core i7 / i5 / Core i3 equipped with a socket LGA1155 and integrates memory controllers and PCI Express to support dual channel DD3 memory (4 DIMMs) and 16 lines PCI Express 2.0. These features allow map P8P67 PRO offer excellent graphics performance and be among the most powerful card and energy efficient available on the market today.

P8P67 PRO motherboard breaks boundaries by offering you a choice between SLI and CrossFireX technologies. Intel P67 platform optimizes the allocation of PCIe in multi GPU configurations. Get ready for breathtaking graphics, never seen before. This new digital architecture offers twice the accuracy in terms of food and power, thanks to intelligent control of voltage and frequency modulation of the OWN. The energy loss is minimal thanks to a BIOS setting and a friendly interface to increase the overclocking capabilities of the card to achieve extreme performance.

Motherboard Gigabyte GA-P67A-DU4 you will achieve your dream machine, depending on your needs and your budget. More efficient and less energy than Intel's previous generation Core, Intel Core on socket 1155 offer better performance per watt and better performance / price ratio. They serve as a basis for efficient and scalable platforms. Based on the chipset Intel P67 Express, the Gigabyte GA-P67A-DU4 thus allows you to choose the processor that best suits your needs while giving you the opportunity to opt for a more powerful processor thereafter.

More known as Sandy Bridge, new platforms based on Intel's second generation of Intel Core renewed offer performance oriented multitasking and multimedia, with an energy consumption lowered.
    • Intel Core i3 (LGA 1155): Navigate between blockbuster movies and bar charts : The Intel Core i3 second generation offers ample power and multitasking smart for the office, internet, common tasks and entertainment.
      Intel Core i5 (LGA 1155): Navigate seamlessly between films and photos : Offering more power when you need it, the Intel Core i5 second generation with the Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 lets you switch between watching HD movies and photo editing or video, and more. Performance with turbo!
      Intel Core i7 (socket LGA 1155): Play or watch a movie? Hard to choose! : The Intel Core i7 second generation with the Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 provides extra power when you need it, and you can switch from games to HD movies in the blink of an eye. The best multimedia performance.