Thread: New Asus Motherboards Support Intel's Sandy Bridge CPUs

New Asus Motherboards Support Intel's Sandy Bridge CPUs

Asus's latest P8P67 as well as P8H67 Series motherboards will now use Intel's latest P67 as well as H67 chipsets. The company as well declare that a range of their laptops now have been updated on the way to support Intel's next generation 'Sandy Bridge' Core processors. I want to know who much these information is correct and when they are going to launch this new feature. Thanks in advance for any suggestion regarding to this trouble.

Re: New Asus Motherboards Support Intel's Sandy Bridge CPUs

Definitely a great design there. Assuming that the flow of air directed really works, does not surprise me to see more motherboards coming out well. I mean, do not need all these sensitive electronic parts exposed, which can be short or physically damaged.Reading some of the articles, took this interesting fact that may be already well known. "Of the 17, 10 is based on the P67 chipset, which does not work with integrated graphics Sandy Bridge"Therefore, Intel created a new integrated graphics processor then releases a chipset that does not use these cards? I really hope that the work of their drivers for P67 GPGPU benefit the owners of the GPU SandyBridge.

Asus's new P8P67 as well as P8H67 Series boards will at present uses Intel's latest P67 plus H67 chipsets. The corporation has as well declared that a range of their laptops have at this time been updated on the way to support Intel's next generation that is 'Sandy Bridge' Core processors.As well as ASUS laptops inside the G, K, N as well as VX7 Series will be those observing the alteration, by means of the new Intel Core CPU’s was being accessible to customers at several point in the future.

These new varieties of boards incorporate a variety of models on the way to cater to each and every one user, from informal to high end. The latest ASUS P8P67 as well as P8H67 Series motherboards employs latest characteristic similar to DIGI+VRM, DIP2, EFI BIOS as well as BT GO! Which assists consumer to offer superior functionality plus performance? The ASUS DIGI+ VRM recommends digital CPU voltage guideline for superior reliability, stability as well as performance then the analog technology.