Thread: Compatible PSU for Ati 6850 Crossfire

Compatible PSU for Ati 6850 Crossfire

Ati 6850 Crossfire compatible Power supply is what i wanted to know please tell me which of the Power supply unit is very compatible with the PSU. I have hear of the Seasonic is it compatible with the ATI Crossfire power supply and also suggest a good one since i am not a very tech kind of person Please help me to get this problem fixed. Any help in this matter will be appreciated.

Re: Compatible PSU for Ati 6850 Crossfire

Seasonic a perfect choice since even I was looking for a reliable power, performance, durable and above all a working comfort. I am very satisfied with the Seasonic X-650: The packaging says it all with great care taken in the selection of cables and equipment in general. Once assembled everything is perfect, the power drawn is the rendezvous and lets you run all the ring road with no problems, all in absolute silence! hope i have helped you.

The X-750 was not available when I made my order. But all things considered (a p55-GD80 i7 + a + a 5850) it should suffice. Well, I am pleased on all fronts, especially the silence is almost total in current use. The luxurious black presentation amused me more than flattered. A standard bundle might have lowered the price. In total, do not hesitate on this product.

So then I say yes one thing, this PSU is a killing on all points. Already level packaging, you'll end up with a set presented in a super class, the power supply is well protected in a small cloth bag black with gold logo Serasonic above (that is without the bath), and in a protective case (classical), short total protection. Another compartment contains another pocket with double-sheathed cables, finishing and assembly of these connectors are perfect. So at this level we can understand immediately what we are dealing, the 80 + gold logo is highlighted. The block is heavy as it should without more, very pleasant to take in hand, we feel the quality of finish.

In use there is a crazy kind of thing, in addition to tensions wedged perfectly as they should, they do not move ... and what about the silence! My config is at rest about 170W and the fan does not rotate, so total silence. So I end up with a PC that is not heard that its hard drives (the changers and I could sleep without hearing next ... it's still a Core i7)! Full load is not much louder nor the fan used is very good. I got used to the modder 0by changing Ventilos to silence all a bit (though good etc.), this Antec PSU is also a very good choice for you.