Thread: Better unlocked phenom for gaming PC

Better unlocked phenom for gaming PC

I really need to have the suggestion in the case here. Actually I need to have suggestion on this topic here. I want to know what can be the best AMD’s Tri Core CPU with unlocked core that can be selected here. I want to make the rig in such a manner that it can be used for playing the games. I want to have the fourth core unlocked. IN addition to all this I want to let you know that I will be making use of the NVIDIA 3D vision as well. I have a budget for $200 on both CPU and Motherboard. I really want to have the fourth core unlocked. Well in addition to all this things if you want I can keep more money for the processor. I really want to have the processor and the motherboard within this budget and really appreciate any help in the matter.

Re: Better unlocked phenom for gaming PC

Well to begin with; at first let me know if you have seen this things on someone’s PC and hence you have asked for unlocking. So; let me clear the things that there are really very less chance that you might get the cores unlocked. Well let me get the things cleared that there is re ally no guarantee for this thing. The thing is that due to some unrecoverable errors the extra cores that are there in the quad core processor might be locked. So; on top of all the things in sense of the Processors from Phenom; it will be great if you can have the AMD Phenom II X2 Dual Core 555 3.20GHz Black Edition (Socket AM3). I have made the suggestion for this processor as this one has two fast processors that are capable of running all the Games at the current scenario here.

I think that you should go with something advanced and hence I would like to recommend the AMD Athlon II X4 Quad Core 635 2.90GHz (Socket AM3). I am of the opinion that this one is more than the thing that you want. It will not only facilitate the things in the process of gaming but it will also assist you in multitasking, video editing and 3d rendering the quad. In addition to this you have asked for unlocking the tri or quad core; so I really do not think that it is possible. The chances are really less. Well if it does then I am of the opinion that you can consider it as BONUS. It will be little high on the budget. So, if you think of an alternative then it will be simply great to go with the above mentioned option i.e. AMD Phenom II X2 Dual Core 555 3.20GHz Black Edition.

You have mentioned that your budget for the processor is somewhere near 200$. SO, in my opinion it will be simply great if you can go thought the following things and see if you can have your mind set to something different here. The following are the processors from AMD see for your match among them: AMD Phenom II X4 925 ($145); AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE ($185); AMD Phenom II X4 945 ($155) and AMD Phenom II X6 1055T ($199). IN addition to this if you can spend more bucks and you are interested in gaming and as well as in some sort of programming then I think that you should go with the Intel Processors. Here are some of them from this collection: Intel Core i5 670 3.46 GHz ($284); Intel Core i5 750 2.66 Ghz ($233) and Intel Core i5 661 3.33GHz ($196).

I think that I have really something that bring cheer to you all there. Well if you are really going to consider the budget as the prime importance then I am of the opinion that you should go with Phenom II x3 740 3.0 GHz 6MB L3. I have seen that the price of this particular chip has got lowered further and hence it will be great if you can simply have this one. I have noticed that the price for this processor is reduced to $100 and looking at this price I think that it will leave you with a huge amount of the bucks so that you can have a high end and high process capability of the processor for you. If you want you can for sure make the enquiry for the same on the Newegg and see for it on your own there. Hope that you must have liked this suggestion for sure.

If you want to have the high end CPU and in addition to that if you want to have the Motherboard as well and that too in the budget of the $200 then I think that there are really something on which you all will be required to compensate. You really cannot have the two things in this amount. You can also go with this as well: AMD Phenom X4 965 Black Edition. The Phenom X4 965 obtains performance comparable to Intel Core 2 Q9550 from Intel. On the price side I really think that you will be required to have something for you and I think that the sales prices of these processors is $ 245 to $ 266 for AMD and Intel. In addition to all this things I would like to say that it will be really better if you can have the Processor from AMD as it is gradually catching up the gap with the Core 2 Quad lines by changing its Phenom and Phenom II.