Thread: Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 system start up after booting second time.

Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 system start up after booting second time.

I have Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 when I turn the PC on; the whole thing starts up very well all of the fans, PC, etc. The motherboard symbol screen comes up, with the pair of hotkeys i.e. tab = Post Screen, Del = BIOS/Q Flash. The display then goes black, with the caption "Loading Operating System." on the top left of that black screen (not the colorful sign "Starting up Windows" display. The minute flashing cursor goes under the "Loading Operating System . " words then races transversely the screen from left to right, and then the PC shuts itself down. 5 seconds afterward the PC boots itself up, follows the similar pattern, except this time the cursor goes below the "Loading Operating System ..." words and remain there. Someone suggested me it was a failsafe to make sure the whole thing would boot fine, and that I should turning Quick Boot to on. I perform it and that didn't resolve the problem. When I installed windows, I altered the BIOS to boot from CD initial, but changed it again while the installation of Window 7 was finish. I've verified the connections on all the wires, unplugging and once more plugging them in, making sure they are firm. So what to do in order to solve this problem please let me know on this thread.

Re: Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 system start up after booting second time.

There's something mistaken in there as well as at the second boot the BIOS loads several different settings sequentially to make the machine work properly inside the system. In BIOS settings it will load the default settings, save as well as exit during the boot up, and see if these assist you to solve the problem. If it doesn't, verify the memory voltage in the Bios setting for the system and put it to 1.5V if it showing a different voltage in the Bios Setting in there, save and exit. If that doesn't function for you properly then try with only one stick of RAM at a time, try both sticks.

On a new build install operating system in anticipation of you have confirmed your RAM is fine. For this you will require to Download ISO image of Memtest 86 as well as place the ISO on a CD (Note you cannot immediately copy onto CD, must exercise ISO utility of CD write program). In bios perform two thinks - 1st validate your voltages are standard as well as not low +/- 5% as well as 2nd, alter your Memory XMP collection to exercise Profile 1. Boot to CD, Memtest 86. Let Memory test run for a minimum of 2 Hours, numerous prefer to perform for run 8 Hrs). If memory test passes as well as PSU voltages look normal. Reload your operating system. Be certain that Bios still demonstrate AHCI, choose custom install, remove the entire partitions (should be two), then let windows reconstruct partitions as well as proceeds with installation.

During installation, the similar precise thing was occurring. During the installation of the operating system, the computer had to restart frequently, it kept occurring, the similar thing that's been experience over and over again. My biggest query is why it does it only each first time it boots up, and not every particular time, I can't imagine of a logical hardware reason, only a bit in BIOS or something. Then once more I'm a new person at this.

If you done a proper installation in the precise partition in your computer, you will require to confirm voltages, equally at idle as well as under load, for this you will require downloading CPUID HWMonitor (During downloading also download Prime 95). You need to install that setup of the HWMonitor as well as run HWMonitor (monitor voltages as well as temperatures while performing the next step). repeat memory test, but this time exercise the prime 95 because this program better at finding memory errors if you have during booting.