Thread: System restarts randomly after installing P55m ud4 motherboard

System restarts randomly after installing P55m ud4 motherboard

There is a i5 750 from Intel coolermaster212 hyper+ heatsink and if asked about the motherboard it is gigabyte p55m-ud4 memory: gskill 4gbx2 RAM , GPU of ATI Radeon and case of Antec , as you can see that I have recently installed the Giagabyte motherboard , after installing that my system is facing some sort of issues , I am facing that my system is restarting at random occasion and it is really annoying me , can anyone tell me what can be the core reason for this issue , I will be very grate full once aI get the solution for the issue .

Re: System restarts randomly after installing P55m ud4 motherboard

Well you just said that you are facing random testrt issue after you had installed the Gigabyte motherboard, well then I do not think that it can be the issue with the motherboard at all , it can be issue with the RAM as well , so what you can do is you can open the system box and see that the RAM chips are properly seated on their respective ports , it is quite possible that your motherboard is not compatible with the RAM sticks that you have in your system.

Yes I totally agree with what is being said in the above post , you can do the RAM test to memory test as well , but once you have confirmed that there is no issue with the RAM stick you can disable he restart option being available there , by it I mean to say that there are ome options available in some of the advance boot options that says to disable the automatic boot options. I think this option is available in the Dell branded systems.

I bet you this time that the issue is with the RAM or Memory ......I have the same motherboard and same RAM with the similar random reset issue yet I am having the intel the core i3. I know bios flashes can be pretty dangerous (just what I know ) So I have been attempting to discover somebody that has already used the new F7 bios to notice if it resolves the issue .problem.