Thread: When is Intel i9 going to release?

When is Intel i9 going to release?

Hello friends I have been using a desktop system for a while , Although my system is quite old , but still it works fine except for some performance related issues , in my system there is intel dual core processor being installed , but I am looking for a new one, I know that the core I processors are very fast and are cable of performing as various different virtual processors are being working together, but how even more I am waiting for the Intel ‘s i9 processor , has anyone got any idea when is this going to be available in the market.

Re: When is Intel i9 release?

While the media is showing P55- system boards havnging LGA-1156 socket for the forthcoming 45nm quad-core Lynnfield processors [Core i5-700, i7-800 series], it is slight known that Core i9 1000 will also release in September. Intel's performance gurus are now working on giving finishing touches on the company's initial 32nm processor, the sexa-core, duodec-thread Gulftown. I think it will be a cost you very much .

Gulftown processor will make use of the LGA-1366 socket, by now a home for current Core i7-900 series processors, as a result Gulftown will keep on to attribute 216-bit [64-bit +8-bit ECC per network] triple channel DDR3 RAM. But what makes Gulftown so extraordinary is not the reality that this processor .Westmere processors come affected in 32 nanometer process, and attribute local dual, quad, sexa and octa-core designs.

Make a note of that we are using the correct latin prefix "sexa" for telling a six-core processor, unlike huge greater part that will switch to greek and make use of prefix "hexa" [in that scenario , dual-core and quad-core will be di-core and tetra-core]. After 10-cores, the manufacturers will all turn to "XX-core" naming convention anyways. But still the i9 is not released yet, so cannot say much about these two.