Thread: Updating the drivers for EVGA Motherboard

Updating the drivers for EVGA Motherboard

I have the EVGA motherboard with me but there is really not great issue with this. The only issues that I was having with the EVGA Motherboard are with the DRIVERS. I am having Windows 7 64 bit with me and I had a lot of trouble in installing the drivers for this Motherboard. I really was able to get the DRIVERS after receiving help from your side and I really thank you for the same. Now I have decided to have the Other Motherboard and I am really worried that I will be required to make all that unnecessary steps again. Please let me know if there is an easy way by which I can avoid all those steps and can have the drivers and the Motherboard setup without any issues. Please I really count on the replies that you all will be giving here.

Re: Updating the drivers for EVGA Motherboard

Well thanks for the appreciating. Well if you are having the issue with the Motherboard or with the Operating System then let me tell you that you will be required to see for the perfect drivers that can really help you. You will be required to go to the Official Site of the EVGA and then you will be required to see for the drivers and then get it downloaded and then make the installation of the same. Please while making the download see that you do not have the BIT version matched and that after this you will not have any trouble with this. On the official site of EVGA you will be required to go in the Download section and then see if you can find the Windows 7 64 bit drivers for you there. There is really no shortcut for this.

Well if you want the Motherboard to get the updated driver and you do not want to take the trouble in your case then I think that it will be best if you can just have the following trick in your pocket and see if this can really go in your way there. By following this you will be not required to go to the Manufacturer's website. You will be required to go to the Start icon and then select the Control Panel Option there. Once you are in the Control Panel then you will be required to go to the Device Manager. After that you will be required to select the device and then click Update Driver Software. As a result of this you will see a window and in that you will be required to choose the Search automatically for updated driver software.

I do not think that it will be a good idea always to have the drivers for the graphic card or the Motherboard updated. It will be great if you can have this done manually. Well if you are having the New Motherboard and if you are installing Windows 7 on it and you do not have the drivers for the same then you will be required to go with the installation of the DRIVERS for once so that it can work according and smoothly. Well if you have seen that there is trouble with the GPU and it is getting hot then you can see for the coolant or the fan settings there. Please make sure that the fans and the other components that are there on the Motherboard and in the CPU are working and are dust free so that the further issues with it can be avoided.