Thread: No video signal from ASUS M4A87TD EVO

No video signal from ASUS M4A87TD EVO

Recently I have assembled my computer system following the tutorial given on net. I have used following components for building my system. ASUS M4A87TD EVO mother board, Gigabyte GTX460 OC graphic card and the processor is AMD Phenom X4. Problem is that the computer is turning on and all fans are working DVD driver is working well but there is no picture on my monitor. It only provides message that "No Video Signal". Is it possible to call in this case remote diagnosis? In short I have tried all the things that I could do for solving the problem that I was facing but did not get the solution for the problem. If you can suggest anything then it will be really great.

Re: No video signal from ASUS M4A87TD EVO

This can have plenty of reasons. Here are some simple things you can check for now. Puts everything firmly and securely in the slots, so graphic card and memory modules cannot have the problem of loose connection. If the memory modules into the correct slot and of the same color for Asus take the further away from the CPU socket then there is anything else you have to think. All power connector to the board? Check for the pin configuration on you system. I mean to say that 24 pin but also the small 4 pin or 8 pin socket near the CPU. Check for these things I am sure that this will definitely solve the problem that you are facing.

I have the same problem, but for me, all 4 RAM slots occupied, as I have then taken out and looked like what he starts. Then has helped too, but now it gets after some time blank screen. The GTX 460 has two PCIe power connectors and two must be connected. The memory modules put right. EATX12V the four to eight pole plug connected to the 12V power supply for the CPU? What are using for a power supply in your system. Why the 2 power connectors are used when the fans run too? I hope you understand what I am trying to convey for this thing.

The graphics card may need more power than the PCIe ports. Without additional power from the power supply, so you will not get a picture. Your GTX 460 can not pull enough current through the PCI Express slot, so it needs extra power connector from the power supply to meet their full needs. Well, on the other hand, I certainly hope it is only this error and not any component is broken or otherwise. Bin grad on the job, if successful, I will give this evening know if it works still not tomorrow then. I am sure that this will definitely solve the issue that you are facing.

The power connections for the graphics card (to be addressed, depending on the card to the back or top). The two connectors you hopefully on the power supply and the need to turn because the separate 2-pin connector is simply free. Main board to the wide power supply must be connected to the bottom and the small of the CPU. Check for these things whether you are having this type of setting for your system or not. If you are not having this type of setting then you need to change that. If you have any other issue then let me know about that. I will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.