Thread: red/green lines when playing video from youtube, amazon on MSI 785GTM-E45 board

red/green lines when playing video from youtube, amazon on MSI 785GTM-E45 board

I just installed a new MSI 785GTM-E45 with a AMD Atholon II 3.2GHz dual-core processor. I reinstalled vista and all drivers. Have only the onboard graphics. When I first start it up, everything works great. As I play video (youtube, Amazon VOD, etc) problems begin to occur. First the video is fine, maybe for half a day. Then when I play the video is starts getting red/green lines through it, and then the computer will restart. If I shut the video off, all is fine. Soon I may see red lines here and there across the browser, then it will restart. I've have nothing extra connected to the computer. I have 2 gb RAM, and they seem to be fine (I'm not sure...I did run the Memory Diagnostic tool from Microsoft, and it found not problems). I have a new 500W power supply as well. Any direction one may give, I sure would appreciate it. I'm not a computer guru, and sure would like some help with this.

Re: red/green lines when playing video from youtube, amazon on MSI 785GTM-E45 board

First thing regarding the issue i will advise is nothing but to disable the Hardware Acceleration Globally. For that you have to Right Click on Desktop and then select properties from the context menu. Now go to the setting tab and click on Advanced and then to Troubleshooting. Now Drag the bar to the left and restart your system. Now check whether you are getting the issue or not. If the issue still persist then you have to reinstall the graphic driver and if possible then install the latest driver from then video card manufacturer site.