Thread: Easytune6 won't run on GA-EP45-UD3LR

Easytune6 won't run on GA-EP45-UD3LR

I have been using the Easytune6 application on my system and i would like to know whether it is possible to get this application working again since last night while i used this application on my system it resulted in to an error. Even i won't mind changing the application. So please suggest me a suitable application similar to the Easytune6 application. Thanks in Advance.

Re: Easytune6 won't run on GA-EP45-UD3LR

Overclocking is a technique that can increase the performance of some components of the PC by increasing the working frequencies of these components. The overclocking allows for increased performance and is a simple to use but has some important keys to being able to safely and efficiently. Unlike overclocking as you think it is something we need additional investment cost and can be done with all kinds of computers for cheap he is. The only difference of using some parts are more advanced than other levels of overclocking to achieve it. i Think that the Rivatuner will be the best application for you.

Among the software jungle, there is a niche programs for overclockers, this software is designed to display either the temperature of your system or the frequency and current settings, or test the stability of the settings used, some other help test performance. Overclock a PC is not necessarily at the expense of stability, each component has its own potential for you to discover by using these little software that will shed light on the level of stability and allow you to quantify the impact your settings on the performance of your system. Tu limits can understand many things.

Overclocking is an ancient discipline, but that is changing. While a few years ago he had to move the jumpers on the motherboard to access a few predefined frequency FSB, the current motherboards can generate hundreds of frequencies from the BIOS setup, without changing frequencies other components. Yet today, the passage in the BIOS setup is even more necessary: there are software to overclock since the operating system.

I find that it no longer changes too late. And it seems quite sensitive to the driver version installed. I've been using Vista for a while under oveclocker a 8500GT, but after having updated the software driver no longer Dectect card correctly. Since it has not been updated and I still can not use it. RivaTuner seems more flexible on this level. For the first cons I was able to climb higher in frequency: 730Mhz 690Mhz cons (max selectable), it is lighter and frequency detection function max works well. Only thing in its operation, it installs a driver is more, it can cause trouble sometimes at this level.

I wanted to have, why not talk about software that display the temperature of different components. RivaTuner certainly does for CG, but otherwise I see nothing wrong. It's a shame, because overclocking necessarily synonymous with temperature. RivaTuner supports all NVIDIA display adapters starting from Riva TNT family up to the latest GeForce 7 series and widest range of NVIDIA drivers starting from the oldest Detonator 2.08 up to the newest ForceWare drivers family.