Thread: EasyTune6 Alarm Won't Stop what could be the problem

EasyTune6 Alarm Won't Stop what could be the problem

I have downloaded the EasyTune 6 application recently and realized that it gives alarms continuously without stopping and hence i would like to know whether it is possible to get this Alarm stopped. Have a Gigabyte P35-DS4 motherboard and Vista x64. Is it similar for you, or is my net card supported? what could be the problem. Please help me in this matter.

Re: EasyTune6 Alarm Won't Stop what could be the problem

I know and have used number of other OverClock tools but could not find a single error message but the OC tool from MSI crashes on Vista x64 also comment on. One probably may force the Vista x64 net, otherwise, try to start but sometimes as admin, and the non-driver signing (select F8 during boot and). Finally the ultimate solution to your problem will be to reinstall the EasyTune6 application.

Nope the reinstallation could not resolve the issue. The EasyTune 5 has indeed almost miraculous works under x64. If only a few times, not crashed reproducible. Full been funny. Sometimes when you start, because I "have simply started again. Or times after few days of continuous operation. Update: Strangely enough, it comes at a time. A new computer startup seems to have solved the problem.

I desperately trying to overclock my pc but I can not. I tried using the bios but it does not work (see topic "endless reboots after the bios change. And precisely via Easy Tune 6 but when I click on the icon, I see the mouse cursor that loads and then nothing happens. So I downloaded the Easy Tune 5 and it works. And what is more strange is that when I click on the icon of Easy Tune 6, it throws me weird Easy Tune 5 (there are not installed in the same folder)
    I will like to use Easy Tune 6, which looks more complete than 5. Thank you for your help.

I think if you lower your "NB frequency multiply" (mini) in the bios you would resolve the problem your overclokage and you could increase your FSB. By systematically cons in your bios descant frequency of your RAM chips put a 266Mhz. What happens if you ever try to increase the FSB and how it affects your RAM. Also check what happens if you try to make the multiplier lower.

If so I do not think the decline will change something and if i try to increase the FSB more than it will also increase the ram. I lower the multiplier to go back to 3Ghz, it takes many mhz and the ram. I searched my max FSB so I declined the coefficient multiplier, memory at a ratio of 1 / 2 and I increase my FSB but my concern is the rated FSB increases gradually as j increase the FSB he is now at 1600Mhz (400Mhz FSB for X 4) and I can not reduction, is it that someone can tell me if I can still increase the FSB and if I must decrease "the X4 "and especially how