Thread: Gigabyte X58A UD5 cool boot BSOD

Gigabyte X58A UD5 cool boot BSOD

Yes I need some help with getting BSOD. I get it at the beginning of the boot (every time) and when trying to enter safe mode, I have the same BSOD after Classpnp.sys is loaded. When i try running the repair console, I get a message that the problem can not be resolved (with the option to send to Microsoft), where one of the signatures "corruptAcl. I spent quite some time now trying to figure out how to diagnose and repair the damaged ACL, but did not find meaningful something else. As for the log files / dumps should be able to answer those later this evening.

Re: Gigabyte X58A UD5 cool boot BSOD

I would first suggest you to test the RAM, if there are errors (memtest86). Then the try to boot system for sometimes with a Linux-StartCD and see if everything is working correctly. In addition, I would consider reinstalling the operating system in order to avoid any configuration errors / driver error. Even it would be better if you can scan your system with a good antivirus application.

Well Error of cold start Power supply, or possibly the motherboard (both the capacitors). In that case I'd but suggest you to check your power supply. Even it could be the operating system so try to check for virus. what antivirus application are you using on your system , Anyways this could lead to a big problem and hence it would be better to get it diagnosed it now itself. The motherboard is new and how about some of the power supply

Thanks for the replies and suggestions. The parts are all 3 weeks old.
    Memtest shows no errors after 1.5 hours. The capacitors on the motherboard look ok, no buckles or the like. My system I'm already 2 times e-implemented. Will start tomorrow to try ne Linux CD. Installed CPUZ today for the main memory latency of 9-9-9-x appears. With NEM Linux system from MSI was tried, as far as stable, but had something in before the start of a line of the screen was of "address collision. I also adjusted the latency times showed gaze looks like tomorrow morning. Can it be that it gets too cold at night for the MB and the capacitors do not work properly?

Test the Ram in since this is the only cause of your BSOD. So checking the RAM will be a better option for you. You can check the RAM on a different machine and then if it works then there is a problem with the RAM Slot. Hope that this will definitely help you to get this problem resolved. If the problem persists then even the power supply must be checked. Hopefully this will fix the issue.