Thread: ASUS P3V4X fan not working

ASUS P3V4X fan not working

I have a problem with my motherboard. (ASUS P3V4X) when I got it, I set it all and was working normally, then when with my tremendous , I remove the processor is that slot without removing the wire (outlets) of which was off, so I think this has been the problem. Now it is not connecting the cooler, seems to have burned something because irrespective of memory, or CPU, the fan was to spin, but when I turn, it's half and rotated, if I'm playing with screwdriver those pins on the power it spins, but when soul to for spinning. Please help me, thank you.

Re: ASUS P3V4X fan not working

Not to be pessimistic, but I believe your processor went into space, see if get another card to test if it works it is confirmed that the processor, Otherwise, the problem is on the board, which does not believe, because that the fan cooler means that the unit receives the signal part, but off soon. Another important detail, if using a processor different from yours, remember set the jumpers on the board for this processor, before you call.

Hello folks, getting a hook in your problem, tbem to a problem, I turned on the pc, when it gets there to start the windows and flashes the screen with the boot options. I've chosen mode that then flashes a blue screen (that looks like it is setup) back to start again. repeated all over again, unable to start windows. My board is a p5vdc x-p4 3.4 processor with what can this be?

The most radical and which will work here is given below

Flashing the Bios 010724 old. Strongly discouraged because it is the first BIOS of the card and not a model of stability. Also if you have an Athlon XP, the BIOS will not recognize it as such and will rotate with FSB = 100 MHz while the Athlon XP is designed to run at 133 MHz. Buy an AGP video card. This is another solutions, but that will not work every time.