Thread: Continues BSOD on GA-870A-UD3

Continues BSOD on GA-870A-UD3

Well I have been hostility this trouble a bit now and it has been driving me up the wall. I have a GA-870A-UD3 among G Skill F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL and at any time I leave my PC inactive for some hours I return and I receive a casual BSOD. The machine runs well if I am in game and the RAM outdoes Memtest86+ 4.10 for 5+ loops at also 1333 MHz or 1600 MHz. So I cannot get a memory error either with memtest86+ or even the integral Windows 7 memory analytic, so far I get BSOD behaviors which are extremely think of awful memory. I utilized WinDBG to identify a crash dump and I would get silliness like "single bit dishonest" errors caused by ventrilo.exe. That should not be occurrence.

Re: Continues BSOD on GA-870A-UD3

These casual BSOD's can be a correct pain tracking them down can be even tougher. The primary thing to do is load Optimized Defaults in BIOS and obtain your system to its baseline arrangement. If this not succeeds to resolve the trouble then you can attempt either raising the voltage to your RAM faintly or even attempt pulling your RAM back to 1066 MHz. If you are running AMD Cool'n'Quiet then you can either update your BIOS to F5a that might assist or immobilize this feature in BIOS as it can sometimes cause these troubles also.

The Cool’n’Quiet feature has been known to cause a few troubles, not only on this motherboard, hence the BIOS update. I don't in fact utilize this feature on my personal system so I cannot say with any confidence that it is the reason of the troubles but it is the primary thing I would seem at. I would as well recommend that you run your RAM in unganged form as this is the technique suggested by AMD.

Three blue screens an hour at this time, even when gaming. The system is now far less steady than it was earlier. It is just not even funny any longer. I will attempt to rollback the BIOS if that is even probable. I am completely out of ideas sans just selling the complete lot for a loss at present. I have contracted with this for the past 3 months now and it is not value my time hassle to additional has to erect with this.

Unluckily the debug report error is tipping to the ntkrnlmp.exe and a look for on the internet show this to be not an extremely useful indicator as to the genuine cause of the trouble. In the majority cases it would appear to be a memory problem or other hardware trouble not extremely useful I know. If I were faced with your trouble the primary thing I would do is attempt running the computer with just one stick of RAM. I know that you have experienced them with Memtest and that they both approved but there are quite a lot of cases where the RAM has passed such tests just to be the basis of the trouble. Attempt with one stick and if you still receive BSOD's attempt with the other one.