Thread: Blue screen on gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 motherboard after cool boot

Blue screen on gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 motherboard after cool boot

I have been utilizing Microsoft windows vista operating system on my computer. but now I am getting an issue with the gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 motherboard. Now I would like to install Windows 7 operating system on my computer. However my computer necessities are not enough for the installation of windows 7 operating system. Consequently I upgraded my motherboard with the gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 motherboard as well as after upgrading my motherboard I installed windows 7. After the installation of windows 7 I started the computer as a result I am facing Blue screen of death on my computer. I am not able to understand why I am getting such issues plus hence I require your assist in solving this problem.

Re: Blue screen on gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 motherboard after cool boot

From my opinion you have to attempt as well as update the BIOS of the gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 motherboard as well as observe if the issue gets resolved. The appropriate functioning of the PC depends on the firmware installed on it. You have to Visit the official website of gigabyte and download the most up-to-date BIOS of the motherboard. Then you have to Update the BIOS on the gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 motherboard as well as observe if it workings.

You be supposed to take appropriate mechanism while upgrading the gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 motherboard. If you have upgraded the motherboard as well as you are receiving Blue screen of death error after that it might happen due to faulty RAM installed on your computer. You be able to exchange the RAM memory sticks as well as you have to start the computer again. If the Blue screen of death issue has not been solved after that you be able to solve this error by changing the RAM slots. From my experience replacing the RAM memory stick may solve the Blue screen of death error from your computer.

If you have installed any latest part of hardware in your computer as well as you are facing Blue screen of death subsequently there might be option that latest piece of hardware is the reason for this error. You be able to determine the Blue screen of death error by disconnecting the gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 motherboard from the your computer as well as start the computer again to make sure if the Blue screen of death error exists again. You require updating your operating system by downloading as well as installing most up-to-date updates from the Microsoft website. Operating system update may resolve the Blue screen of death error.

You might be receiving Blue screen of death error if you have installed extra drivers for a exacting part of hardware. The driver perhaps contradictory with the exiting driver as well as since of it you may be receiving blue screen of death. To resolve the Blue screen of death mistake may be determined by uninstalling the driver. Following the uninstallation you may start the system again to make sure if the blue screen of death issue has been determined.