Thread: No support for system: error after installing Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 Motherboard

No support for system: error after installing Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 Motherboard

I have just bought the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 Motherboard utilizing a Intel Boxed Core i7 Processor with 24Gb of RAM, as well as 8Tb of disk space, running on Windows7 64Bit. Graphics Card is a Gigabyte nVidia Geforce Graphics Card GT240.but I am getting error message that Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 Motherboard is not supported to my system. So please suggest me some solution regarding my problem.

Re: No support for system: error after installing Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 Motherboard

Hey even I am facing the same problem. Few days ago my PC was being overheated in very small time. After that after this problem I have opened the CPU cabinet as well as I have observed misplaced of dust was there on my motherboard. That is why I have called a PC guy to dirt free it. Once he made dust free my computer it did not boot up, just it utilizes to provide black screen for few time as well as after that it shutdown. I have known to hardware shop in categorize to repair it, after 3 days they said that 5 pins of your motherboard is out of order, as a result you have to purchase a new motherboard. I have told okay they gave me new mother board, however now it shows system error message. So I require some solution related to my problem.

Re: No support for system: error after installing Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 Motherboard

That would be the primary thing I would seem into, update the BIOS utilizing Qflash as well as be sure you Disable "Keep DMI Data" in Qflash before you flash. After that once the flash is completed reboot to the BIOS as well as load optimized defaults plus after that save/apply/reboot F10 back to the BIOS again, plus after that make any other modifies you require to. After that attempt booting once more as well as observe if the message is gone. I have never seen or perceive sound of it, while does the message come into view accurately?

Usually you won’t obtain any error message following assembling new motherboard, while you pay money for new motherboard by means of the similar version plus that brand simply. Yes, in case if you will attempt to install new motherboard that is dissimilar from the old installed motherboard. At that occasion your computer will not boot, this is for the reason that the fresh motherboard needs a particular set of drivers as contrast to the at present installed in your PC.

If that much quantity of data is actually significant to you. After that I would advise you to pay money for a little portable Hard Disk ranging from 5GB as well as install window XP on that drive. Then you have to begin you computer, as well as the source must be obvious in Windows, back up your the entire data to a number of outside hard disk. After that resume plus install on original hard disk with small as a slave. Following moving the data your work completed, plus I will advise you to stay two with you to keep away from this situation.