Thread: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R do not resume from Hibernation

Gigabyte X58A-UD3R do not resume from Hibernation

I had just updated the system with the new Motherboard and the new Operating System. I have Windows 7 installed on it. On the other hand I have the motherboard from Gigabyte X58A-UD3R. The version of the operating system that I have here is Windows 7 64 BIT. Now the issue; I had just installed the drivers for the USB3 and got caught with the issue here. When I try to put the system in the Sleep mode and when I try to disconnect the power; I have seen that it tries to start using the files via Hibernation mode; but when it comes to the Login Window I have seen that it just simply gets freeze. What can be the issue here? Now I am stuck with three options; either Windows 7 64 bit can be the issue or Motherboard or USB 3 drivers. Please let me know what can be done here so that I can be out of the issue. Any help in the matter will be appreciated a lot.

Re: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R do not resume from Hibernation

First of all let me tell you that the part on which you are attempting to install the USB 3 is very much capable of this. I am really of the opinion that what you have tried for is correct. Well if at all you are having the issue with this and you are pretty much sure about the same then let me tell you that you can try to disable this USB 3 from BIOS. Well that is the only thing that you can do in order to overcome the issue here. Enter in the BIOS settings and make the necessary changes and see if you can use the very same port as USB 2. Please try this and see what I have said is correct.

Looking at the scenario that you have presented let me tell you that it will be simply great if you can try to have the latest update for BISO and see if that can simply change the scenario here. Well you must have this and one more thing let me tell you that you can go for is add-in card; but before going with this it will be simply great if you can for the suggestion that was made for BIOS here. Also in addition to that it will be great if you can simply check if you can have the latest drivers that can be compatible with the 64 version of the Windows 7 here. It can also be the case here. The case is that the drivers that you might be using may be of 32 bit and hence the issue. See if you can find for 64 bit drivers in this case here.

Do one think; try to disable the USB ports and see after enabling it if the issue can be solved here. You can go for amending the changes in the BIOS and just block it. In addition to that see if you can set a password for that there. On the other hand if you want you can disable USB via Admin. Here are the steps; restart the system; and then press F2 key. Now make a way for BIOS and then go in Advanced section there. In Advance select USB Configuration and then press the Enter Key. After getting in this option see if you can find the option to disable USB Ports. After this just follow the steps in reverse order and then enable it again. Hope to see if this can make a difference here. Please let me get notified about the same.

Clearly it seems that the issue that you are facing here is because of the drivers of USB but also with all the components of Motherboard. It will be great if you can simply install the drivers again for all the components and see if that can solve all the issues that you are getting. Well try to see if you can find the drivers of 64 bit suit from the official site of Gigabyte and let me know about the same. Please go for the clean installation of the drivers or it may happen that the older traces of the installments may conflict with the files after making the new installation here. The motherboard that you have is really capable of having USB 3; try the above said thing and let me get notified about the same here.

I have seen most of the case of Gigabyte and in all the cases I have seen that the latest things have never done any kind of magic here. Well the only thing that I can suggest you is reinstallation of all the things and see if that can make a difference. Also in addition to me I just wanted to clear one point that Windows 7 64 bit is capable of running with the drivers or the software that are 32 bit as well. It has two sections within it that can take care of the following things. So if you have the 32 bit drivers then let me tell you that you will be not required to see for 64 bit drivers or software just go for reinstallation of the things and see if that really comes out to be remedy in your case there. Hope that you will succeed with this.